NOW TELL ME FOOTBALL ISN'T FIXED

codypo

Banned
Re: NOW TELL ME FOOTBALL ISN'T FIXED

This is a topic that is all over different sports and gambling sites. Which is good, because you get a lot of different angles. I was reading on one site, that a guy taped the game, he had to work. We all seen the end of the game when the extra point was kicked. Manning was talking to someone on the sidelines. It was Dallas Clark, and Manning said, Do you see the final score, unbelievable isn't. More to come from SUNDAY AND MONDAY.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

This is a topic that is all over different sports and gambling sites. Which is good, because you get a lot of different angles. I was reading on one site, that a guy taped the game, he had to work. We all seen the end of the game when the extra point was kicked. Manning was talking to someone on the sidelines. It was Dallas Clark, and Manning said, Do you see the final score, unbelievable isn't. More to come from SUNDAY AND MONDAY.

That's some special tape he was using to pick up Manning's conversation with Clark.... must have been super audio tape.

codypo

Banned

Hey Archie, you can't be that dumb, can you. He dvr the game watched it over and over again. Some people are realy that dumb.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Hey Archie, you can't be that dumb, can you. He dvr the game watched it over and over again. Some people are realy that dumb.

lol.... no I"m not dumb enough to think the NFL is fixed or that your buddy can read lips that well.... sorry. I"m also not dumb enough to worry about a game that I didn't have any money on... unlike yourself.

codypo

Banned

Hey, Archie are you going to say your prayers tonight. Now remember, go to bed early on the 24th. Santa doesn't leave gifts if your still awake. Have a good night Archie, see you tomorrow.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Let me see if I can get this straight in my head...

There are gamblers who seriously believe that an NFL game is fixed somehow by the players, coaches, referees, or some combination thereof. Why? Because there is big money riding on the game between the aforementioned parties or Vegas, and if it's the latter, Vegas somehow influences these parties to fix the game.

Um, yeah. Sure.

You have to undrstand, it's not the players with their multi million dollar contracts, it's the referees. You don't need to "buy" players when there are two calls that are NOT reviewable on instant replay. Holding will bring the best running back to a halt from a long run, and pass interference will move a team down the field that needs a backdoor cover. Happens over and over whether you believe it or not.

Get a life people. All of you losers wagered on the WRONG team. Plain and simple. Stop making excuses for your poor wagers like some of you guys always do. If you are dumb enough to make a wager thinking that the NFL is fixing games, you deserve to get your tails kicked. If you honestly believe that, you have a major problem. The fact is this. Tennessee had a shot at winning the game. It is easier to score a T.D. and kick a FG after an onside kick than the other way around. That is why they went for the TD. A three year old knows this. Stop acting like that amateurs that you are.

lol this guy is amazing, hasnt bet a game in 15 years but he's the end all be all.

You have to undrstand, it's not the players with their multi million dollar contracts, it's the referees. You don't need to "buy" players when there are two calls that are NOT reviewable on instant replay. Holding will bring the best running back to a halt from a long run, and pass interference will move a team down the field that needs a backdoor cover. Happens over and over whether you believe it or not.
The only problem with this logic of yours is that on the final drive which led to the touchdown that covered the spread, neither holding nor pass interference was called. Besides, as Slim Shady posted above, the referees would never wait until the final play of the game to ensure a fix was in. Give me a break. There could have been a bad snap or a bad throw or a faulty exchange with the running back.

If there is ever going to be a fix, rest assured it will never be during an NFL game on a Thursday night when it's the only game people are watching. Nope. It will be during the second half of, say, the Siena-Iona basketball game which is not televised.

codypo

Banned

Watching NFL network, and they are saying Tampa wins there game easy. Washington has quite. There team is really bad right now. This game is alot like the Colt game. Redskins win this game pretty easy.

People who believe that any game, or contest is "fixed" should not wager on that sport. This is why I do not wager on hoops. I believe that the possibility of points being "shaved", coupled with the ability for the refs to decide the outcome total's wise, is too much of a risk to bother wagering on these games. I know that college games have been "shaved", so a team wins but does not cover. I think that there have been plenty of stories and admissions to that fact. Does that mean that every game is "fixed" or tampered with? Absolutely not, but the fact that it could be is enough for me to lay off wagering on that sport.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Watching NFL network, and they are saying Tampa wins there game easy. Washington has quite. There team is really bad right now. This game is alot like the Colt game. Redskins win this game pretty easy.

I guess Cody's better after the game is over in picking which games are fixed.

I know the GB game was fixed... they had the qb fake a concussion to help the bookies out... it pays to be in the know. 12io4j2w90

This is really going to get good. Redskins and Tampa what was that.

You are stupid if you think the books wanted a 17-16 final. They lose all teasers on both sides if anyone boaght a .5 point they lost and some books have parlays that would have already been graded as losses still going because of the push.

You are stupid if you think the books wanted a 17-16 final. They lose all teasers on both sides if anyone boaght a .5 point they lost and some books have parlays that would have already been graded as losses still going because of the push.

Lol, this cody is a real smarty pants

codypo

Banned

Now this is where you will learn something. We have two of the easiest games of the year. You should be able to make a killing this week. Really? Thats what vegas wants you to think. Now remember, today is Thursday not Sunday. So people can't say, anybody can call fix after you lose. The first one is the JETS at PITT. The Jets look horrible, they are a bunch of cheating losers. Sanchez looks real bad, they are even talking about benching him. Pitt has the great BIG BEN, and the great defence. Game is easy, Pitt crushes the Jets. NOT, PITT wins on a last minute field goal. Now the easiest game in years. Packers at Pats. We already have the Pats winning the SUPPERBOWL. They have out scored there opponent 126-34 in the last three weeks. The packers will be most likely without Rogers. Last week they only scored 3 points and now they are going to FOXBORO, without there quarterback. Let me put the MORTAGE ON THE PATS -11. Not , the Packers lose by a touchdown. Plus this is a Sunday night game. Everybody will lose on the JET game and want to load up on the PATS. There is NO way both the STEELERS AND PATS cover. When the games are over I want you doubters to say, hay you might be on to something. Have fun, and watch the ending very closely, to both these games.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Now this is where you will learn something. We have two of the easiest games of the year. You should be able to make a killing this week. Really? Thats what vegas wants you to think. Now remember, today is Thursday not Sunday. So people can't say, anybody can call fix after you lose. The first one is the JETS at PITT. The Jets look horrible, they are a bunch of cheating losers. Sanchez looks real bad, they are even talking about benching him. Pitt has the great BIG BEN, and the great defence. Game is easy, Pitt crushes the Jets. NOT, PITT wins on a last minute field goal. Now the easiest game in years. Packers at Pats. We already have the Pats winning the SUPPERBOWL. They have out scored there opponent 126-34 in the last three weeks. The packers will be most likely without Rogers. Last week they only scored 3 points and now they are going to FOXBORO, without there quarterback. Let me put the MORTAGE ON THE PATS -11. Not , the Packers lose by a touchdown. Plus this is a Sunday night game. Everybody will lose on the JET game and want to load up on the PATS. There is NO way both the STEELERS AND PATS cover. When the games are over I want you doubters to say, hay you might be on to something. Have fun, and watch the ending very closely, to both these games.

Can I borrow that crystal ball for a day? Or that eight ball that answers questions?

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

This is really going to get good. Redskins and Tampa what was that.

the players fixed that one as it wasnt good for the books like indy and tenn was..........wow i didnt it was so easy to fix an NFL game from either side of the counter......thanks codypo

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

so far youve managed to get both dogs to cover yet put in the favorite teasers.........who is fixing these games again and who is winning on them?

codypo

Banned

Man, you guys are that blind. Washington got Five downs and happen to miss an extra point when the line CLOSED AT 1.5. Final score 17-16 HAHA. Believe what you want, I am just trying to open your eyes. I don't care how or who. Just look at THESE TWO GAMES. Watch all the flags on the PATS, this weekend. We know all the funny stuff that goes on in the STEELERS game. I don't care about teasers. I do know that there is no way that the STEELERS AND THE PATS COVER.

You should NEVER kick the FG first unless it's 4th down. Anyone with a logical mind knows this.

codypo

Banned

Matt Flynn ( WHO) is out playing Tom Brady only in the NATIONAL FIXED LEAGUE. Read what I wrote about the JETS and the PATS games. Man how good was those calls on these fixed games. We found out THERE IS NO SANTA CLAUSE. Wait Greenbay doesn't have Arron Rodgers, You all have to admit how funny is this game. This would never happen without point spreads. Did it ever happen to you playing HIGH SCHOOL ball? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it didn't. I am going to keep bumpping this thread all week long. Two games I called, You will lose money on the JETS, and then they will double up on the PATS. This is great isn't. Matt flynn. I am having so much fun right know. I am in the finallys in fanasty football, and I am watching one of the funniest games I ever have seen. I can't wait for someone to say something. PROF IS IN THIS THREAD. You can not argue with PROF. What was that? You knew they weren't going to win. This is going to get good. How do you feel know losing all that money? Wait I am soory you all won today. Keep thinking it isn't fixed. Read what I wrote 5 DAYS AGO.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u must be related to Flynn if u actually believe what u are spewing

codypo

Banned

It's okay you can believe in SANTA. Brady last three games, 369,326,341 passing yards. Tonight HAHA 163, yes 163. MATT FLYNN 251. I love how people laugh, and the have to explain to there wifes they lost money. There is NO arguement, it was perfectly called. HAHA I LOVE IT.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i rather try and explain how i lost money over trying to justify being cuckoo

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

shocking. packers = 4th best pass defense in the league giving up 196 per game and patriots are the 2nd worst passing defense in the league giving up 266 yards per game.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

shocking. packers = 4th best pass defense in the league giving up 196 per game and patriots are the 2nd worst passing defense in the league giving up 266 yards per game.

stop with the common sense diogee, not acceptable