NOW TELL ME FOOTBALL ISN'T FIXED

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: NOW TELL ME FOOTBALL ISN'T FIXED

I knew he was right from the beginning. :cheeleade

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Vikings win outright....maybe Codypo is on to something.....

What a complete meltdown for the Eagles tonight....

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Yep too much action on the Philly and Missouri tonight along with those mls being in a ton of parlays so had to have those games fixed. Iowa was broken after all the suspensions and turmoil so they had to be fixed.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

Hard to come up with a logical explanation. However, once that Eagle game got postponed it meant that they would have to go all out twice in 5 days AND run the risk of still falling short and hosting a wild-card game the following weekend. They are probably better off having lost and will almost certainly tank Sunday's game with Dallas in order to rest up.

rainbow

EOG Master

Hard to come up with a logical explanation. However, once that Eagle game got postponed it meant that they would have to go all out twice in 5 days AND run the risk of still falling short and hosting a wild-card game the following weekend. They are probably better off having lost and will almost certainly tank Sunday's game with Dallas in order to rest up.
I think more like resting players or just not going all out, don't worry it will be in the number... I don't think they will intentionally dump the game.......

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I'd be surprised if they dont play hard against Dallas.... who wants to go into the playoffs on a 2 game losing streak? Confidence and attitude come into play here.

munson15

I want winners...

Not only that, Archie, but their fans HATE Dallas and won't stand for the Eagles giving them a pass in their place.

munson15

I want winners...

Resting some guys and laying down are a bit different, not sure how they'll play it, but I personally don't think Reid wants to have two stinkers in a row heading into the wildcard game. Especially since it's what they call "Dallas Week" in Philadelphia. Just my .02

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Of course the games are fixed. And the billionaires that own Poker Stars just fucked me out of a $37 dollar pot, no other explanation for it!!

:finger004

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

And what gets said about 14 point underdog Vikings beating the Eagles....hilarious! Bookmakers had a field day!

codypo

Banned

Diogee, It's a waste of time. You have ASS LICKERS on here like junkyard. I gambled ALOT years ago. I would go to vegas ten to twenty times a year. I always stayed at the MGM. Greg who is a PIT BOSS, there has been at the mgm for 25 years. HE also says it is fixed. I talked to him last night. He said today doesn't even matter in VEGAS. You can't even imagine how much money was won yesterday in VEGAS. Almost every teaser was lined with NO. I love jerkoffs like junkyard, when they think they KNOW everything. Just yesterday, and just the MGM, NETTED OVER 2 MILLION ON JUST THOSE TWO GAMES. AND THAT IS A FACT.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

Diogee, It's a waste of time. You have ASS LICKERS on here like junkyard. I gambled ALOT years ago. I would go to vegas ten to twenty times a year. I always stayed at the MGM. Greg who is a PIT BOSS, there has been at the mgm for 25 years. HE also says it is fixed. I talked to him last night. He said today doesn't even matter in VEGAS. You can't even imagine how much money was won yesterday in VEGAS. Almost every teaser was lined with NO. I love jerkoffs like junkyard, when they think they KNOW everything. Just yesterday, and just the MGM, NETTED OVER 2 MILLION ON JUST THOSE TWO GAMES. AND THAT IS A FACT.
they lost it back on baltimore today.........who fixed that game?.....the bettors?........you use selective games and could easily use games that the book gets crushed.............tit for tat.........oh well you havent convinced anyone other than the already convoluted minds

High Times

EOG Master

And if the Colts would have won by 2 "like they should have :+textinb3" the MGM robot bookmakers would have lost 2 million!

Who cares if games are fixed as long as they make them more exciting. Right? :cheers

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Well, there we have it folks. Proof positive that the NFL is fixed. A pit boss at the MGM named Greg agrees with Cody that the games are fixed.

Hey Cody,

How much did the MGM lose on the first game this morning. Please give Greg a call and check, ok?

I hope you had a good vacation.

codypo

Banned

Hey Achie, you seem like a good guy, I just think FOOTBALL is fixed. There are books out there that support my feeling. On sundays I am watching football, and on six different sites. THERE are plenty of guys believe the same way. MY vacation was great. We can talk football all today, but having a great wife and kids makes life wonderful.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Hey Achie, you seem like a good guy, I just think FOOTBALL is fixed. There are books out there that support my feeling. On sundays I am watching football, and on six different sites. THERE are plenty of guys believe the same way. MY vacation was great. We can talk football all today, but having a great wife and kids makes life wonderful.

Glad to hear you had a good time. 91023i2ndw;l

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Cody, can you explain to me your theory on the fixing? Tell me who's fixing the game, how the games are fixed, who's benefitting from the fix, etc.

Anyone can cry 'FIX", i think its important to hear exactly what you feel is going on behind the scenes. Are the players involved? Are they being told by someone to not play hard on occasion?

Lets talk about it.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

another fix for the players with Gb winning.........usual weekend 4 games books fix two the bettors fix two

Let's see the proof. Cody talks a great game but has absolutely no proof. Show me the proof. You can't. I am glad to see that you finally admitted that you "THINK" that games are fixed. The truth is that you probably lost your tail, and are looking for excuses. You are one of the great "conspiracy" theorist in here. Having said all of that, I am glad you enjoy your family so much and realize what is really important in life.

carolinakid

Banned

I laugh at everytime people dont think some games are not fix...............you want facts...Games in nba by the ref that got caught, how many games are fix that they didnt get caught.point shaving in college bb.the list goes on, if you think some games in the nfl are not fix, you are either very stupid or living in a make belive world.any time you have big money to be made either in the corp world or sports betting , people will take the short cut at times..ck

codypo

Banned

THANK YOU CAROLINAKID. This is coming from a guy who has been around gambling for a long time. He aslo is on a lot of web sites. He knows alot more than I do.

High Times

EOG Master

I consider what the NFL does with the schedules is cheating.

After all having the Chargers play the "Patriots and Cincinnati" (last years division champs) for their 2 extra games. Both loses

And letting the Chiefs play Buffalo and Cleveland (last years last place teams) for their 2 extra games. Both WINS!

That means

The NFL GAVE the AFC west to the Chiefs as the Chiefs won the division by 1 game.

And

We

Know

The

Chiefs should have never been in the playoffs.

This crap is retarded setting up teams.

So if they CHEAT there

What stops them from making games closer through "LEAGUE REASONS" (cheating) during the games too?

snoopol

EOG Addicted

Enought that BS about Sand Diego. They did not take care of their business and there's nobody else to blame.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Fucking hilarious. And I can tell you from experience these clowns see black helicopters everywhere, you will never convince them of anything even close to reality. Not even worth trying.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

It is far easier to fix a college game with a 24 point spread than a pro game. If you don't think so, you're not paying attention.