The EOG Octagon (RAILBIRD v John Kelly)

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I was in Hawaii and looking for a dime but ended up with two fives. They sure try harder.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Michigan State took a long time to separate (Game tied at 42 with less than eight minutes remaining) from a suspect Ohio State team this past Sunday.

Nick Ward is OUT for MSU with a hairline fracture in his left hand.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Wyoming let me down last night.

One pitfall for underdog bettors: Asking bad teams to do good things.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I find that often times in the NFL. Two times I tried to take the Lions getting points. One on Thanksgiving and Stafford throws an interception in the end zone. Asking bad teams to do good things doesn’t work

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I find that often times in the NFL. Two times I tried to take the Lions getting points. One on Thanksgiving and Stafford throws an interception in the end zone. Asking bad teams to do good things doesn’t work

No doubt, Abundy.

When underdogs are desperate, they do goofy things.

Heim

EOG Master
Wyoming let me down last night.

One pitfall for underdog bettors: Asking bad teams to do good things.

I think you're being a little hard on yourself.....I came down to Robotham's corner 3. He misses it's
still a 6 point game then it comes down to fts.....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I think you're being a little hard on yourself.....I came down to Robotham's corner 3. He misses it's
still a 6 point game then it comes down to fts.....

You're right, Heim.

So many of these college hoop pointspread results come down to a play or two.

Especially in late February.

shotcall0

EOG Senior Member
At assumed win rates going forward, and no game pushes: JK 52%/Rail 56%: JK 79.4% chance to win contest, -386 Fair ML.
Odds might even be higher
If you take into consideration that there are only 8+ days left to bet
Rail will be forced to bet on games he normally doesn’t bet

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I've known ZZRoad aka Benny Profane for a long time on these forums, and he definitely marches to the beat of his own drum, but he's a good guy, I'm glad he posts here

Thanks Kane. Say hi to Niblet!

Attachments

• IMG_20190216_171417_01.jpg
    IMG_20190216_171417_01.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

kane

EOG master
How ya feeling Kane?

I'm doing okay, some days I have energy, other days I feel fatigued, but the Doctors told me it typically takes about three weeks to get back to normal, and I've only been home for one week, so I assume I'm healing at a normal rate, I have a follow up Doctor appointment next week, hopefully everything checks out okay. I appreciate you asking Nut, I know you've battled health issues so you know as well as anyone, without your health, you have nothing, I'm also realizing what's important in life and what isn't, I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff as much as I used to. Thanks again for your concern, you've always been a class act, take care Nut.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Odds might even be higher
If you take into consideration that there are only 8+ days left to bet
Rail will be forced to bet on games he normally doesn’t bet

Still many hundred CBB games left until Feb 28. With 19 picks left, I would expect Rail to use 8 to 12 by this Sunday.

Assume JK 52%/Rail 56%, JK now with a 84.8% chance to win contest, -557 Fair ML.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Who says there's no defense in this competition?

I'm looking at some West Coast games for Thursday and Saturday.