The EOG Sports Hour (In-show discussion) January 9-13

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
Re: The EOG Sports Hour (In-show discussion) January 9-13

please don't go too long with a review of this game....here is a good one....complete domination and the over never had a chance...if you want to call me and i will talk nhl full card for tomorrow

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

please don't go too long with a review of this game....here is a good one....complete domination and the over never had a chance...if you want to call me and i will talk nhl full card for tomorrow

Let's do it, dink.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Dinky to appear on tonight's radio show.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

The playoff rules are a step in the right direction. You want to win- score a TD.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Very true. You just never know which Giants team will show up.

brians

EOG Dedicated

Playoff talk from a pointspread perspective ... music to my ears

brians

EOG Dedicated

Week 1 Green Bay was -4.5 over New Orleans with a total of 47.5. What would the NFC Championship total be? Couldn't get to 60 could it?

brians

EOG Dedicated

Back to back upsets at home and avoided the obvious let-down spot against Providence on the road (I took 3 with PC). SHU is rolling.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013

Anywhere to hear a replay of tonight's show? I missed it and EOG radio is still showing only last Friday's podcast, thanks.

OK, John and David, maybe they teach things differently at USC's law school, but the federal statute that bans all but four states from having in-state sports betting is the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act, passed in 1992.

The Wire Act was passed a long, long time before that and instead bans interstate/international (vis-a-vis the US) sports betting wagers and wagering information.

PASPA is the hurdle that the states that want legalized gambling have to clear.

The Wire Act, in contrast, is the hurdle that those wanting online interstate/international sports betting have to clear for US bettors.

Need to have that sort of thing straight for when you interview I. Nelson Rose next time.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

How the hell did Salt Lake beat out San Francisco? San Francisco is America's Butt Hole.

:LMAO

[Chuckling] . . . yeah, I wouldn't want to start questioning whether David also was correct about Salt Lake City being the gayest city in the US. Have to keep the facts, uh, straight, lol.