Tracking Winky Thread - Part 2

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: Tracking Winky Thread - Part 2

You weren't the only one calling him as square as they come.

Oh, I know, you have always said the same.

I just think its hysterical that someone as square as he is, thinks he can go in other people's threads and call them out for 'dumb picks'
:doh1

I'm tailing his next two picks. :devil:

Good move - because this one WILL cash and I am 100% CERTAIN of it. This game starts @ 7A in the PST meaning you will be able to start your day with a nice winner!

Burnley +105: Friday the EPL placed Portsmouth in "Administration" - which means the team is Bankrupt. Pompey faced long odds to stay in the EPL as is - now they can forget it because going into 'Admin" carries a 9 point penalty so now instead of being 8 points from Safety they are 17. They were doomed before - they are DEAD now. Right now Burnley sits 19th - meaning relegation BUT they have a game in hand - THIS ONE! Burnley is tough at home having lost only 2 times this season. Portsmouth is awful on the road - only Hull City is worse. I can't see how Portsmouth can come to play here knowing they are going to be relegated and all of the good players will be playing elsewhere in 2010-11. Meanwhile for Burnley this game means EVERYTHING! IF they wish to be playing Premiershp Football in 2010-11 they MUST get 3 points here. THEY WILL. Might not be pretty (Portsmouth games rarely are) but when the final whistle is blown Burnley will no longer be in the "Drop Zone"

Let's get it going! :thumbsup

the biggest problem i have had is finding games i am not betting. i say that because i find when i post a play here that i actually bet (which so far has been all of them) - it loses. so now i have to find plays i am NOT betting but still like so i can post them here

although having said that i DID bet Burnley:

<TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: gray; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: gray; WIDTH: 90%; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: gray; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=left>Soccer
Other [6061]
Burnley FC ML +105
</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>Straight</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>I</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: 1px solid; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; BORDER-TOP: 1px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px solid" class=DetalleTabla align=middle>02/26/10 07:51 PM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

J

joeybagadonuts

the biggest problem i have had is finding games i am not betting. i say that because i find when i post a play here that i actually bet (which so far has been all of them) - it loses. so now i have to find plays i am NOT betting but still like so i can post them here

Lol, now I've heard it all. Guy is hitting 40% of his posted plays, but 100% of his unposted ones. Of course he doesn't have money on the posted losers, only the unposted winners. Shear genius!I hope to be this razor sharp one day.

I have ALWAYS called Kentucky that just like I call the NFL team owned by Jerry Jones the "Dallass Cowgirls" and the College Team near by "Texass". I call Nebraska U "The Steroid Mongers" and by now we all know I call the MLB team nearest my residence the "LA Angels of Topeka, KS"

Apple

Banned

If these plays were winning you'd be singing a different tune oij213490

excuses bullshit ones at that :shoot:

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Good move - because this one WILL cash and I am 100% CERTAIN of it. This game starts @ 7A in the PST meaning you will be able to start your day with a nice winner!

Burnley +105: Friday the EPL placed Portsmouth in "Administration" - which means the team is Bankrupt. Pompey faced long odds to stay in the EPL as is - now they can forget it because going into 'Admin" carries a 9 point penalty so now instead of being 8 points from Safety they are 17. They were doomed before - they are DEAD now. Right now Burnley sits 19th - meaning relegation BUT they have a game in hand - THIS ONE! Burnley is tough at home having lost only 2 times this season. Portsmouth is awful on the road - only Hull City is worse. I can't see how Portsmouth can come to play here knowing they are going to be relegated and all of the good players will be playing elsewhere in 2010-11. Meanwhile for Burnley this game means EVERYTHING! IF they wish to be playing Premiershp Football in 2010-11 they MUST get 3 points here. THEY WILL. Might not be pretty (Portsmouth games rarely are) but when the final whistle is blown Burnley will no longer be in the "Drop Zone"

:pop: Need some late magic...

not gonna happen - Portsmouth had a PK saved - made another - not gonna happen and if/when Burnley gets relegated by less than 3 points they will look back on this game as the one most responsible for it

Heim

EOG Master

wink,

I'm surprised Cokin has never explained to you the pitfalls of being monitored.

If you're not monitored you're always around 56%....just ask Gary

Greene.....

J

joeybagadonuts

Got any more 'winners' for tomorrow, Winky?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I have ALWAYS called Kentucky that just like I call the NFL team owned by Jerry Jones the "Dallass Cowgirls" and the College Team near by "Texass". I call Nebraska U "The Steroid Mongers" and by now we all know I call the MLB team nearest my residence the "LA Angels of Topeka, KS"

nebraska's nickname is one ogf the most retarded things i have have ever heard in my life. you have no understanding or clue about the work ethic of the fine folks of Nebraska. Just like you don't have a clue about winning.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Is his performance still junior high level here too like his officiating? Ha ha. All due to politics though. And this is because he is posting games he likes but not playing as those lose. He has some doozies for excuses. Odds he completes this thread are getting rather small.

J

joeybagadonuts

Hope you didn't go through with your plan to trail his plays, Kinger.

:doh1

How about a record update with units lost.