Trump steamed up to -150

billysink

EOG Dedicated
sounds like the Democrats are energized :

Trump goes dark on TV as early voting looms
The president is getting badly outspent in key battleground states.

Donald Trump is getting pummeled on the TV airwaves, alarming Republicans and prompting the president’s allies to plead for outside help.

August has been a blowout: Trump has been outspent on TV more than 2-to-1 over the past month, according to the media tracking firm Advertising Analytics. And in the past two weeks, Joe Biden is outpacing the president more than 5-to-1.

The shortfall comes at a pivotal moment in the campaign, with Biden essentially monopolizing TV advertising in key battlegrounds before the start of early voting. Trump has ceded the airwaves in Michigan and Pennsylvania, where he’s gone dark in August. In Wisconsin, Trump has been outgunned more than 8-to-1.

The president is not slated to be on the airwaves anywhere during the final week of the month, as Republicans hold their convention.
It’s a jarring turn of events for a reelection effort that has long promoted itself as a financial powerhouse and until recently had a heavy TV presence. And it’s exceedingly rare to see a sitting president go dark so close to an election. But the Trump campaign has seen its long-standing cash advantage over Biden dwindle to just about $20 million, according to the most recent financial disclosures, even as Biden pours money into commercials.
Trump aides say they have decided to focus their spending on the post-Labor Day final stretch of the campaign and say they see little reason to advertise during the national conventions, which are receiving widespread coverage. Biden’s campaign spent $16 million on TV during his convention week, and is on track to spend more than $14 million during this week’s Republican confab.

gotta save for legal fees

boston massacre

EOG Master
not one more penny out of your pocket ya broke dikk fukk.

Probably bump some service for tards in your area and give you back the money Trump stole.

This is what I don't get. Every low IQ, minimum wage, SNAP mutherfukker loves the guy who has his arm up their azz and talk shit about the guy gonna look out for them.

Pay Up.

Sucker.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
So the guy who implored armed mobs adorned with Nazi emblems, Confederate flags and automatic weapons to surround state legislatures in protest, is now trying to push a narrative of Democratic mobs attacking the suburbs.

Best of luck with that stroke of genius fella. People ain't gonna buy that shit.

Funny as fukk.

Guess who didn't cause violence amd destruction.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
So
lemon could care less about the victims of the riots and looting but
he is worried it will hurt biden in the polls.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
So
lemon could care less about the looting and the riots -
he is worried it will hurt biden in the polls.

I could turn it around and say the right doesn't give a shit about the looting or the riots, Tucker and Hannity talk about it endlessly because they think it helps Trump politically, if they didn't you would never hear any of it on Fox

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I could turn it around and say the right doesn't give a shit about the looting or the riots, Tucker and Hannity talk about it endlessly because they think it helps Trump politically, if they didn't you would never hear any of it on Fox

Were Tucker and Hannity calling them "peaceful protests" for months on end to try to spin them into something they weren't for political purposes?

mr merlin

EOG Master
not one more penny out of your pocket ya broke dikk fukk.

Probably bump some service for tards in your area and give you back the money Trump stole.

This is what I don't get. Every low IQ, minimum wage, SNAP mutherfukker loves the guy who has his arm up their azz and talk shit about the guy gonna look out for them.
Shot 80 today, 1 double.

kane

EOG master
Were Tucker and Hannity calling them "peaceful protests" for months on end to try to spin them into something they weren't for political purposes?

I don't know, I do know they talk about it endlessly due to them thinking it helps Trump politically

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't know, I do know they talk about it endlessly due to them thinking it helps Trump politically
it does. How many peaceful protesters use frozen water bottles, frozen eggs, Gatorade bottles full of cement, and laser pointers to get their point across? The answer is zero, because they are not peaceful.

did you see the scum in seattle try to cement a police building escape door shut, then set it on fire? Someone can explain to me how that helps Biden get elected.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

So you're claiming that if one side is lying by claiming the protests are peaceful, that the other side is to blame because the truth helps the guy they'd rather see in office.

Makes sense.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
it does. How many peaceful protesters use frozen water bottles, frozen eggs, Gatorade bottles full of cement, and laser pointers to get their point across? The answer is zero, because they are not peaceful.

did you see the scum in seattle try to cement a police building escape door shut, then set it on fire? Someone can explain to me how that helps Biden get elected.

kane

EOG master
So you're claiming that if one side is lying by claiming the protests are peaceful, that the other side is to blame because the truth helps the guy they'd rather see in office.

Makes sense.

For the third time, I'm saying the only reason why Fox covers the protests is due to them thinking it helps Trump politically, if they thought covering the protests 24/7 was hurting Trump, they'd stop in an instant

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
For the third time, I'm saying the only reason why Fox covers the protests is due to them thinking it helps Trump politically, if they thought covering the protests 24/7 was hurting Trump, they'd stop in an instant

So you have no problem with network news lying to you. You only have a problem if one of the networks is covering something honestly that favors a particular candidate.

Understood.

MrTop

EOG Master

but did you know ZERO Gatorade does not have any sugar ?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Do you think they shouldn’t be covered if it benefits someone?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Kane - do you think the other news outlets cover stories in a way that makes Trump look bad? Yes is the only acceptable answer.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Guess who didn't cause violence amd destruction.

You gotta bit fit to riot fella otherwise get a tattoo buy some guns and pose.

You think all them grease and ice cream gravy dudes don't wanna wreck shit?

They could attack a small country of fat folk and win with their insulin sticks tho...

alfie

EOG Dedicated

its news right. just because its not in your backyard, you claim you dont care.

nobody in their right mind wants to see this shit in america...........why are the dems allowing it.....

billysink

EOG Dedicated
So you have no problem with network news lying to you. You only have a problem if one of the networks is covering something honestly that favors a particular candidate.

Understood.

like you fukkin don't looliooski

talk out the side of your head.

We got heard immunity tho we heard you was a small dick dude, who spend all day every day tellin folk about themselves.

cuz you are really just that guy.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
You gotta bit fit to riot fella otherwise get a tattoo buy some guns and pose.

You think all them grease and ice cream gravy dudes don't wanna wreck shit?

They could attack a small country of fat folk and win with their insulin sticks tho...

No riots here. Plenty of armed patriots.

Funny how that works.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
like you fukkin don't looliooski

talk out the side of your head.

We got heard immunity tho we heard you was a small dick dude, who spend all day every day tellin folk about themselves.

cuz you are really just that guy.

Says the Canadian idiot telling Americans what they should think every single day of his life.

LOL.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
small folk always yap yap yap blah blah blah blee blah blu.

you won the internet again 8 posts ago take a fukkin lap, go tell yer moms or some shit

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tucker nailed it again, he mocked lemons comments about "its showing up in focus groups", saying he doesn't care if cities burn or people die, but when it shows up in focus groups, then we need change.

MrTop

EOG Master
dems are winning 14-13 in the 4th quarter.... nursing a lead.. and letting the rioting go on... horrible game plan

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
How about CNN deliberately doesn't cover the riots and looting or simply lies about them because it adversely affects joe biden?
How about Fox covers the riots and looting of major cities because it's newsworthy although they like that it benefits President Trump?