Trump steamed up to -150

blueline

EOG Master
from WBUR:

"I will be transitioning from the White House at the end of this month," she said.

Conway's husband, conservative lawyer George T. Conway III, has become a relentless critic of the president, frequently placing his wife in an awkward position. He announced on Twitter Sunday that he is withdrawing from the Lincoln Project, a group of Republicans devoted to defeating Trump in November that he helped found. He said he is also taking "a Twitter hiatus."

The news of Conway's impending departure from the White House follows a tweet from her 15-year-old daughter, Claudia, over the weekend announcing that she was "officially pushing for emancipation."

In a series of tweets that followed, she said that her mother's job had "ruined my life" and that she and her father "agree on absolutely nothing," politically, "we just both happen to have common sense when it comes to our current president."

On Sunday, the teenager clarified in a tweet that her desire for emancipation was not about her mother's job, but "about years of childhood trauma and abuse," then added: "this is becoming way too much so i am taking a mental health break from social media. see y'all soon. thank you for the love and support. no hate to my parents please."

mr merlin

EOG Master
from WBUR:

"I will be transitioning from the White House at the end of this month," she said.

Conway's husband, conservative lawyer George T. Conway III, has become a relentless critic of the president, frequently placing his wife in an awkward position. He announced on Twitter Sunday that he is withdrawing from the Lincoln Project, a group of Republicans devoted to defeating Trump in November that he helped found. He said he is also taking "a Twitter hiatus."

The news of Conway's impending departure from the White House follows a tweet from her 15-year-old daughter, Claudia, over the weekend announcing that she was "officially pushing for emancipation."

In a series of tweets that followed, she said that her mother's job had "ruined my life" and that she and her father "agree on absolutely nothing," politically, "we just both happen to have common sense when it comes to our current president."

On Sunday, the teenager clarified in a tweet that her desire for emancipation was not about her mother's job, but "about years of childhood trauma and abuse," then added: "this is becoming way too much so i am taking a mental health break from social media. see y'all soon. thank you for the love and support. no hate to my parents please."
So what do you conclude, it's tough being the kid of a political figure, sort of like Bidens son being a drug addict?

By the way, so the daughter is pro trump huh?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Not a fan of anyone Conway but it looks like they are trying to rebuild their family and realize that the political sham in the US ain't gonna help.

I wish them well.

kane

EOG master
Are these tapes of family being made with or without their knowledge?

I don't know, but I would find it hard to believe that trophy wife would bash Trump and his kids if she knew she was being recorded. I think in some states you have to let the other person know they're being recorded, but in other states you don't have to let them know, I think that's how it works

kane

EOG master
Breaking news on Twitter:
Irrelevant woman says Trump is bad.

I agree with you that trophy wife is irrelevant, I just think it's funny she secretly bashes her husband and his kids. I said it before, I'll say it again, as soon as he's out of office, she gone

kane

EOG master
i think the point he's making, just like the diet cokes, what's the big deal......

Obama once wore a tan suit to a press briefing and the right went crazy over it, I think Hannity's head almost exploded. And depending on what exactly she said, it could be a big deal, I'd love to hear the tape

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Obama once wore a tan suit to a press briefing and the right went crazy over it, I think Hannity's head almost exploded. And depending on what exactly she said, it could be a big deal, I'd love to hear the tape

Let me know if I've ever said anything about what color suit someone was wearing.

So you're criticizing Hannity for being as petty as you are. LOL.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
kane does this bother you?

Portland police forced to prioritize riot unable to immediately respond to other 911 calls
35 Portland patrol cops were reassigned to protest duty, 'severely limiting' 911 call response, police said

kane

EOG master
Let me know if I've ever said anything about what color suit someone was wearing.

So you're criticizing Hannity for being as petty as you are. LOL.

A president wearing a tan suit and the wife of a president caught on tape bashing her husband and his kids aren't even close to being the same thing

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A president wearing a tan suit and the wife of a president caught on tape bashing her husband and his kids aren't even close to being the same thing

Keep telling yourself that.

You've obviously got all of the important shit figured out and prioritized.

kane

EOG master
kane does this bother you?

Portland police forced to prioritize riot unable to immediately respond to other 911 calls
35 Portland patrol cops were reassigned to protest duty, 'severely limiting' 911 call response, police said

If I lived in Portland and called 911 and got no response, yeah I'm sure it would bother me, but I don't live there, and I have enough problems of my own to deal with without having to worry about a city on the other side of the country right now

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If I lived in Portland and called 911 and got no response, yeah I'm sure it would bother me, but I don't live there, and I have enough problems of my own to deal with without having to worry about a city on the other side of the country right now

You clearly have a lot of problems of your own to deal with.

Most of them are between your ears.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
hmmmmmm
that Sounds like something biden would think or say.

kane

EOG master
If I ever consumed myself with insignificant shit like that, I won't have to. I'll just end it.

That's not a life worth living.

I'm not consumed by it, I just think it's hilarious that trophy wife was caught on tape bashing Trump. Just like I thought it was hilarious when she refused to hold his hand wakling down the airplane ramp, so funny watching him keep reaching for her hand and her pushing it away

MrTop

EOG Master
I agree with you that trophy wife is irrelevant, I just think it's funny she secretly bashes her husband and his kids. I said it before, I'll say it again, as soon as he's out of office, she gone

that's trumps kids from previous or baron too? agree she is favored to leave unless he puts more $ on the table

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm not consumed by it, I just think it's hilarious that trophy wife was caught on tape bashing Trump. Just like I thought it was hilarious when she refused to hold his hand wakling down the airplane ramp, so funny watching him keep reaching for her hand and her pushing it away

Clearly not consumed by it.

You obviously care about some really important shit.

Like an old woman at a stitchery club.