Trump steamed up to -150

boston massacre

EOG Master
Schiff hasn't lied about a Russian disinformation operation against Hunter and Joe Biden that has been going on for 2 or 3 years. This has been confirmed by the bipartisan Senate Intel committee. Also confirmed by the FBI. Why do you keep saying Schiff is lying about something that has been confirmed. And than you continue to reference Ratcliffe who is and extreme political hack that has no business being the DNI chief. He's been using his job to launch political weapons.

The Joe/Hunter story is outrageous. Why would legit media give it legitimacy. Even the propaganda media, Fox News, refused the Hunter Biden story that was run by the New York Post.

Explain to me how the FBI got Hunter Bidens alleged laptops. Doesn't the Hunter Story also say a blind owner of a computer repair shop received Hunter's alleged laptop. How did the blind guy get the laptop? This story is outrageous. And BTW, Adam Schiff new said the laptops were part of the Russian disinformation operation, like you and Ratcliffe have alleged. Oy Vey!

Schiff is a Lying Geek Fuck Parasite.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Wall Street Journal Editorial Board: The Bidens and China Business
The story won’t go away without explanation, even if the former vice president wins

Hunter's Computer Stacked With Biden Family Crimes.

10 Dimes on ; IT IS HUNTER'S COMPUTER.

Any Takers Want The OTHER SIDE ?

So the NY times, which does their polling with sienna, announced their final presidential poll yesterday, 2 weeks before the election. They know their polls are fake suppression polls, now they can claim "well, the electorate changed that final two weeks" when things aren't close to what they predicted.

Such blatant dishonesty.

Let’s review:

Statistically the most unpopular POTUS in history

Deadliest disease in 100 years

Worst economy since the Great Depression

Citizens unable to leave the country

A POTUS who advocates bleach injections-windmills cause cancer-wants to nuke hurricanes-believes there were airports in 1775

But keep up your desperate hope and clinging to your fake polls and news

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Schiff hasn't lied about a Russian disinformation operation against Hunter and Joe Biden that has been going on for 2 or 3 years. This has been confirmed by the bipartisan Senate Intel committee. Also confirmed by the FBI. Why do you keep saying Schiff is lying about something that has been confirmed. And than you continue to reference Ratcliffe who is and extreme political hack that has no business being the DNI chief. He's been using his job to launch political weapons.

The Joe/Hunter story is outrageous. Why would legit media give it legitimacy. Even the propaganda media, Fox News, refused the Hunter Biden story that was run by the New York Post.

Explain to me how the FBI got Hunter Bidens alleged laptops. Doesn't the Hunter Story also say a blind owner of a computer repair shop received Hunter's alleged laptop. How did the blind guy get the laptop? This story is outrageous. And BTW, Adam Schiff new said the laptops were part of the Russian disinformation operation, like you and Ratcliffe have alleged. Oy Vey![/QUOTE

putin not only wrote the emails. he, himself handed over the laptop to the fbi. you see, putin opened a computer store in delaware and hunter just happened to wonder in.

nice of you to leave out the fbi and doj, not just dni, saying no russians. but facts matter to you?

you're so full of shit i can smell it in fla.........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
FBI in possession of Hunter Biden's purported laptop, sources say
The FBI and Justice Department concur with DNI Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The FBI and Justice Department concur with DNI Ratcliffe that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

And Schiff never said it was. How did the FBI get a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden? 😂 😂 😂

alfie

EOG Dedicated

runner, 3 times i posted this and you claim foul about radcliffe...........

have joey and hunter come out and deny the story..........

alfie

EOG Dedicated
And Schiff never said it was. How did the FBI get a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden? 😂 😂 😂
bs schiff said russians and you agreed..........

putin gave the laptop to the fbi himself.........vlad wrote the emails and opened a computer store in delaware and hunter just happed to walk in

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The dishonest President is the one paying taxes to the Chinese government. The dishonest President is the one that failed to disclose he has a Chinese bank account. Breaking another law. And thats why we need his tax returns. The fraud and lack of transparency is just one of the many troubling characteristics of Trump.
Zero doubt he was dealing indirectly with China for his gain while in office.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Keep grasping

That straw is almost within reach

i wish you of all the libs would actually read what i post.

this just about russians with me.

i never said i believe any of this. i wish trump would focus on economy and virus. not this. i am not grasping hunter bs

Bigrunner

EOG Master
bs schiff said russians and you agreed..........

putin gave the laptop to the fbi himself.........vlad wrote the emails and opened a computer store in delaware and hunter just happed to walk in

I posted a link that confirms Schiff never claimed the laptop was part of Russian disinformation operation. False accusations made by Ratcliffe and yourself. Schiff has been warning Americans about a Russian disinformation operation against the Biden's, confirmed by the FBI, that started over 2 years ago. I haven't forgotten that Trump got impeached for extorting Ukraine to announce an investigation into the Bidens. What are the odds that this is 2 consecutive elections where Trump is colluding with the Russians?

"I love Wikileaks".
- Benedict Donald. The first election where Donald colluded with Russia.

i never said i believe any of this. i wish trump would focus on economy and virus. not this. i am not grasping hunter bs

I read what you posted

I’m not sure if you’re aware but you keep posting story headlines without linking the story

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Trump kidnapped close to 600 kids that haven't been returned to their parents because the government deported the parents and don't know where they are now. Kidnapping is kidnapping.

Imagine that Dumb Alfie supports kidnapping. Not shocking. Deplorable and disgusting.

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Trump kidnapped close to 600 kids that haven't been returned to their parents because the government deported the parents and don't know where they are now. Kidnapping is kidnapping.

Imagine that Dumb Alfie supports kidnapping. Not shocking. Deplorable and disgusting.

here we go again

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I read your original post claiming Schiff is lying by calling the laptop part of the Russian disinformation. I even posted the link below confirming Schiff never claimed the laptop was part of the Russian disinformation operation. What Ratcliffe and Alfie are falsely accusing him of. You're the one who obviously doesn't read posts from others. I'll post it again for a 2nd time.
Try and concentrate and stop with all your lies and false allegations.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...le-over-biden-emails-politicized-intelligence

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
here we go again

Dinner at Bigrunner's House

Bigrunner's wife: Honey, dinner's ready!
Bigrunner: I'm busy typing a post on EOG about how Trump is a traitor and how evil RepubliCONS are!!
BRW: Oh, you're doing that again? Eog isn't that heavily trafficked a forum. You'd be much better off posting on reddit.
BR: Trump is a traitor!! And RepubliCONS are horrible! And Dumb Alfie thinks the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested!!
BRW: Oh, honey. It's so sweet that you're so passionate. But how about putting your phone away and having a conversation with your wife.
BR: Trump is a traitor!!! He fired an Inspector General! All RepubliCONS should be rounded up and put into extermination camps and shot!!
BRW: But why post that on EOG, isn't that a sports betting and gambling forum?
BR: I don't care that only eight people read my posts! Donald Trump is a fucking asshole! A fucking asshole!!! And so are Dump Alfie, Fair warning, Monkeyfucker, and the other four people in the world stupid enough to interact with me!!!
BRW: Honey, could you please out your phone away. I was thinking that after dinner we could maybe....have some private time..
BR: No!!! I need to type out another post explaining to low-info Trumptards and RepubliCONS that Donald Trump stole $3 Million from a charity!! They're so dumb they won't get it. But Heisenberg and TheGuesser will thank me for the post, and that will cause my brain to release a small amount of dopamine, and I'll feel validatated!
BRW: Please Robert, you spend too much time on EOG!
BR: I fucking hate RepubliCONS!!! WAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Bigrunner: I'm busy typing a post on EOG about how Trump is a traitor and how evil RepubliCONS are!!
BRW: Oh, you're doing that again? Eog isn't that heavily trafficked a forum. You'd be much better off posting on reddit.
BR: Trump is a traitor!! And RepubliCONS are horrible! And Dumb Alfie thinks the black guys at Starbucks weren't arrested!!
BRW: Oh, honey. It's so sweet that you're so passionate. But how about putting your phone away and having a conversation with your wife.
BR: Trump is a traitor!!! He fired an Inspector General! All RepubliCONS should be rounded up and put into extermination camps and shot!!
BR: I don't care that only eight people read my posts! Donald Trump is a fucking asshole! A fucking asshole!!! And so are Dump Alfie, Fair warning, Monkeyfucker, and the other four people in the world stupid enough to interact with me!!!
BRW: Honey, could you please out your phone away. I was thinking that after dinner we could maybe....have some private time..
BR: No!!! I need to type out another post explaining to low-info Trumptards and RepubliCONS that Donald Trump stole $3 Million from a charity!! They're so dumb they won't get it. But Heisenberg and TheGuesser will thank me for the post, and that will cause my brain to release a small amount of dopamine, and I'll feel validatated!

needs work

Bigrunner

EOG Master
So right after Trump became president somebody put millions of dollars into his Chinese bank account. Looks like a bribe.

Shortly after Trump became president 100's of children began getting kidnapped by the U. S. Government.

Zzxyroad supports kidnapping. He's too dumb not to. All his posts of deflection and support of Trump prove this, including when he posted "Trump's debate performance was spectacular. He won the vote of mom and I". A peek at the retarded Zzyxzroad family.

Last edited:
BUSTED: Rudy Giuliani tricked by Sasha Baron Cohen into having ‘indiscreet encounter’ with young actress

The Guardian, which has seen footage from Cohen’s upcoming movie, reportsthat “the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter.”

Little does the New York mayor know, however, that Bakalova’s room has been rigged with cameras — and as soon as Giuliani starts apparently playing with himself, Cohen’s character bursts into the room and tells him that she’s only 15 years old and thus “too old for you.”

blueline

EOG Master
a refresher on the map...if Joe wins PA, MI, WI , MN and loses AZ, NC, FL , OH etc to trump Joe still comes away with 278......game over

mr merlin

EOG Master
new rassmussen poll has Biden +3,
White House Watch
Biden’s Lead Down to Three

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

With less than two weeks to go until Election Day, it’s a three-point race.
Democrat Joe Biden now leads President Trump 49% to 46% among Likely U.S. Voters, according to Rasmussen Reports’ weekly White House Watch survey. The latest national telephone and online survey finds that two percent (2%) still prefer some other candidate, while another two percent (2%) remain undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
Two weeks ago, Biden had a 12-point lead. A week ago, he was ahead by eight. This is the first time in a month that Biden’s support has fallen below 50%.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Zzyxzroad mom: Are you watching the debate?

Zzyxzroad: Yeah

Mom: Trump is fantastic

Mom: He solidified my vote tonight

Zzyxroad: yeah

Mom: I always supported the kidnapping of migrant kids, but now this awesome debate performance confirms what a great American leader Trump is.

Zzyxzroad: yeah

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Zzyxzroad mom: Are you watching the debate?

Mom: Trump is fantastic

Mom: He solidified my vote tonight

Mom: I always supported the kidnapping of migrant kids, but now this awesome debate performance confirms what a great American leader Trump is.

Recent phone call.

Mom: It was a pilot program of the zero tolerance plan.

Mom: Trump kidnapped the migrant kids and deported their parents.

Zzzyzroad: yeah

Mom: It was only 600 kids that may never see their parents. I love these guys. Son, 4 more years