Trump steamed up to -150

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
all ballots submitted by November 3 should be counted and if they aren’t let’s just admit that we live in a banana republic
That’s a problem then. How long do you hold an election up waiting on ballots? There are more than a presidential election on them.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That’s a problem then. How long do you hold an election up waiting on ballots? There are more than a presidential election on them.

Post offices shouldn't be torn down prior to a presidential election. Mail boxes, ballot drop boxes shouldn't be removed before an election. RepubliCon judges shouldn't be changing voting laws days before an election. But that's where we are. Its in the RepubliCon playbook to stop the vote. Just like what happens in Russia, Belarus, Turkey, etc. Very sad the RepubliCons have put party before country. Very sad how political RepubliCon judges have become. We can only hope this extreme disregard of the voters rights act, voter suppression and partisanship backfires.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
RepubliCon judges are licking their chops to steal another election. Amy Coney Barrett, Bret Kavanaugh and Jonathan Roberts were the key members of the Bush legal team that submitted the brief that led to the theft of the 2000 election. Bush v. Gore. Now they make up 33% of the illegitimate S. C. Disgusting how political the Supreme Court has become.

mr merlin

EOG Master
RepubliCon judges are licking their chops to steal another election. Amy Coney Barrett, Bret Kavanaugh and Jonathan Roberts were the key members of the Bush legal team that submitted the brief that led to the theft of the 2000 election. Bush v. Gore. Now they make up 33% of the illegitimate S. C. Disgusting how political the Supreme Court has become.
Runny with the realization that Trump could win again...it smells like victory!

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Runny with the realization that Trump could win again...it smells like victory!

I win $5,000 if Biden wins and only $300 if Trump wins. Of course I fear the RepubliCons stealing another election. The talk of voter fraud has stopped but the brazen attempts to stop the vote is anti American and anti democracy. The RepubliCon party is pathetic but soon to be extinct.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
The smell is your fear not taking me up on my wager offers

It's an air bet because you're both deadbeats and whoever loses is going to stiff on paying out. You made up a ridiculous wager that has no chance of winning, and luckily for you, Merlin can't take a break from masturbating to the Sears catalog long enough to post up.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's an air bet because you're both deadbeats and whoever loses is going to stiff on paying out. You made up a ridiculous wager that has no chance of winning, and luckily for you, Merlin can't take a break from masturbating to the Sears catalog long enough to post up.
Hurtful sir, for the record I owe Heisi 5 large and am ready to pay anytime, he's trying to go double or nothing. I'm 100% sure he's not worried about getting paid. I won last time he he paid promptly.

And gentleman have no need to post up, we are men of honor.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
This election hasn't been about choice. It's been a referendum against the most criminal, most corrupt, most un-American, anti democracy, inhumane and treasonous president ever, with the most un-American 1st lady ever. The pro democracy and pro American campaign run by Biden has been underestimated every step of the way.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The fake Hunter Biden story all the treasonous un-American Trumptards were trafficking has lost its steam. As usual the RepubliCon propaganda has been debunked.

P. S. Trump started a new attack on doctors today. Claiming they're lying about deaths to profit off of Covid. Trump calling doctors fraudster is some very obvious projection by Benedict Donald.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Post offices shouldn't be torn down prior to a presidential election. Mail boxes, ballot drop boxes shouldn't be removed before an election. RepubliCon judges shouldn't be changing voting laws days before an election. But that's where we are. Its in the RepubliCon playbook to stop the vote. Just like what happens in Russia, Belarus, Turkey, etc. Very sad the RepubliCons have put party before country. Very sad how political RepubliCon judges have become. We can only hope this extreme disregard of the voters rights act, voter suppression and partisanship backfires.
I'm not blaming the post offices here. Personally I think there needs to be a national standard on federal elections. It's definately more the fault from the right

mr merlin

EOG Master
Breaking news in PA, the amish are all for trump, there are 95000 in PA and for the first time they're going to let their women vote. apparently there are amish buggy's all over with trump signs.

it's over.

Never been a deadbeat once in my life and you have no basis for accusing me of doing so. In other words you're just making shit up

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Four days prior to the election. 5 day stretch of the most infections ever. 1000 Americans dying daily. Trump continues to spin the reality of the worse pandemic ever, with massive lies. This has to be horrible strategy 4 days prior to the vote.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Has family Biden stolen, quid pro quo, or otherwise comprised the USA for the Biden family benefit the last few days. Media won't report it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump enthusiasm and momentum growing by the day, meanwhile Biden's own people are realizing turnout is down among the very people Biden needs most. Then you have the covid surge and hysteria that's guaranteed to scare at least some biden supporters away, it's called karma.

Bushay

NHL Expert
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Bushay

NHL Expert
Trump enthusiasm and momentum growing by the day, meanwhile Biden's own people are realizing turnout is down among the very people Biden needs most. Then you have the covid surge and hysteria that's guaranteed to scare at least some biden supporters away, it's called karma.
Yet no ones concerned but team Trump.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Has family Biden stolen, quid pro quo, or otherwise comprised the USA for the Biden family benefit the last few days. Media won't report it.

Cheapseats deserves a good ass kicking for spreading baseless lies about the next president.

"Go get em Bull Durham".
- Cheapseats

"It's been proven that Obama wiretapped Trump's phone".
- Cheapseats

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
and your still gonna get fucked in the ass early Wednesday morning.

The only suspense left for Wed. morning is we find out how many brain dead old white dudes are left in Murheeeka.

Total vote for the Burnt Orange minus the 3 votes of the plastic titted Trump Tramps.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The only suspense left for Wed. morning is we find out how many brain dead old white dudes are left in Murheeeka.

Total vote for the Burnt Orange minus the 3 votes of the plastic titted Trump Tramps.
I'm liking what I'm seeing billy, Trump is peaking at exactly the right time, he's got Fl, AZ,GA OH in the bag, it'll all come down to the midwest, where all the states should be within a couple points either way.

blueline

EOG Master
Couldn't even get this done

Trump’s $200 drug cards for seniors remain in limbo
Health officials say there are no current plans to send out cards, but a White House official says they will be distributed later in the year.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Joe already put that to bed after the first debate
That's not what I'm talking about, I'm saying why even campaign if you're going to do a shit job of it, he obviously doesn't like it, cant relate to voters, isn't a good speaker, and if the only people there are invited activists who are already for you, what's the point? the purpose of campaigning is to generate buzz and enthusiasm in your base, he makes it worse. Trump like him or not, does.