Trump steamed up to -150

mr merlin

EOG Master
I dont understand why you did that, you're obviously interested, it would be like talking football all day every day and then not watching the games.

Sounds like todays Trump rally in MI is going to be another huge one, I think it's macolm county, that's near detroit isn't it?

mr merlin

EOG Master
it's all crashing down.
Maxine Waters: Black Trump Voters Are ‘Shameful’ — ‘I Will Never Ever Forgive Them’
Report: Democrats Growing More Anxious in Pennsylvania About ‘Late Shift’ Towards Trump

boston massacre

EOG Master
I dont understand why you did that, you're obviously interested, it would be like talking football all day every day and then not watching the games.

Sounds like todays Trump rally in MI is going to be another huge one, I think it's macolm county, that's near detroit isn't it?

Then Back in Michigan Tomorrow, For 2 More Rallies.

Traverse City.

And Then Finishing it Off, The Same Place He Did in 2016.

Grand Rapids.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Then Back in Michigan Tomorrow, For 2 More Rallies.

Traverse City.

And Then Finishing it Off, The Same Place He Did in 2016.

Grand Rapids.
The dems are in full panic mode, black turnout is down, latino turnout is down, and the ones who are voting are going for trump in larger numbers. If Biden doesn't get back black votes in detroit hillary lost, he's done.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Melania says the Russian national anthem should be played at all sporting events. High school thru pro. She's definitely on the same page as Benedict Donald. It doesn't get more un-American than that as long as you exclude Merlin, Cheapseats and Dumb Monkey.

Last edited:
The dems are in full panic mode, black turnout is down, latino turnout is down, and the ones who are voting are going for trump in larger numbers. If Biden doesn't get back black votes in detroit hillary lost, he's done.

Only two left left to keep your delusional fantasy alive

Enjoy it while you can

billysink

EOG Dedicated
How the hell do you campaign when any intelligent person knows you spent the last 4 years lying, a dozen of your associates are convicted, your best offense is to make shit up and your Hail Mary was a lateral from Rooooty to Boobolooski.

I mean who really fukkin cares? I'm gonna do this, I did that, blah blah blah. Yeah OK Turnip go on and do whatever or maybe just go fukk self and disappear blah, blah blah

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
How the hell do you campaign when any intelligent person knows you spent the last 4 years lying, a dozen of your associates are convicted, your best offense is to make shit up and your Hail Mary was a lateral from Rooooty to Boobolooski.

I mean who really fukkin cares? I'm gonna do this, I did that, blah blah blah. Yeah OK Turnip go on and do whatever or maybe just go fukk self and disappear blah, blah blah

Yeah

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Neither earned my vote. I voted for every other thing on the ballot.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump's Nazi Party are using convoys, terrorism and armed groups to intimidate and threatened Biden supporters and damage their property. All felonies. The police in San Antonio and New Jersey are investigating the domestic terrorism inspired by Benedict Donald.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Wayne A Root has the great president Trump romping on the lying, cheating, criminal, communist, hypocritical leftist. Lying Biden and knee pad kammy be gone.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Very quiet from the lefties here, they see what's coming. We are going to witness the greatest failure of polling in history, trump could easily win states like NM, Maine, even CO.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
4 years ago I was one of the few that labeled Trump and his team traitors for colluding with the Russians to undermine America's election. Vindication is sweet. Trump's top Coronavirus adviser Scott Atlas apologizes to America after appearing on RT aka Russian state TV.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
4 years ago I was one of the few that labeled Trump and his team traitors for colluding with the Russians to undermine America's election. Vindication is sweet. Trump's top Coronavirus expert Scott Atlas apologizes to America after appearing on RT aka Russian state TV.
What's wrong with RT.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Biden stumbles behind his go to hell glasses. Guess those shades make him feel like the big guy , oh wait, that's what Hunters computer confirms. Biden is a bully with no bite, no balls and no brain.

blueline

EOG Master
guy from the Cook Report is saying this morning internal polling not being made public is showing trump under performing by 8-12 points from 2016 in certain key areas....said the race is quite clear to him

mr merlin

EOG Master
guy from the Cook Report is saying this morning internal polling not being made public is showing trump under performing by 8-12 points from 2016 in certain key areas....said the race is quite clear to him
When those first polls come in, and you realize he's doing better than in 2016, there's going to be a lot of WTF's.
I'll be here to point it out.