Trump steamed up to -150

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Sorry to say but I think some righties using their hearts instead of their heads on Trump's chances.

Here, will be close but I think he can win Florida, 52-53% of the vote.

He's got zero chance to win overall votes, if he does somehow come through it will be another EC win.

Just because the polls were wrong in 2016 doesn't mean they will forever be wrong.

And rallies? Momentum? I don't think that's a very good indicator into a national election.

I'll vote for Trump but wouldn't show up for a rally if it was held in my backyard.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think there is a lot of change of heart based on what is said at rallies.

Anyway, another useless opinion to lump in with the other 25k from here.......

We move on.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Couldn't even get this done

Trump’s $200 drug cards for seniors remain in limbo
Health officials say there are no current plans to send out cards, but a White House official says they will be distributed later in the year.
He has eight weeks. If he loses, how much incentive does he have to do anything??

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Sorry to say but I think some righties using their hearts instead of their heads on Trump's chances.

Here, will be close but I think he can win Florida, 52-53% of the vote.

He's got zero chance to win overall votes, if he does somehow come through it will be another EC win.

Just because the polls were wrong in 2016 doesn't mean they will forever be wrong.

And rallies? Momentum? I don't think that's a very good indicator into a national election.

I'll vote for Trump but wouldn't show up for a rally if it was held in my backyard.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think there is a lot of change of heart based on what is said at rallies.

Anyway, another useless opinion to lump in with the other 25k from here.......

We move on.
How much momentum can there really be if 85 million already voted?

kane

EOG master
Has family Biden stolen, quid pro quo, or otherwise comprised the USA for the Biden family benefit the last few days. Media won't report it.

The media won't report it because it's made up fake news conspiracy bullshit that only a fucking retard like you would believe, keep sucking Hannity's cock

That's not what I'm talking about, I'm saying why even campaign if you're going to do a shit job of it, he obviously doesn't like it, cant relate to voters, isn't a good speaker, and if the only people there are invited activists who are already for you, what's the point? the purpose of campaigning is to generate buzz and enthusiasm in your base, he makes it worse. Trump like him or not, does.

It's not about the in person audience. It's about the media coverage from the event

Not a difficult concept for someone with normal intelligence to understand

You brag about the size of trumps Wisconsin rally but unable to realize most of the state looks at him as a selfish asshole for having a super spreader event while Covid runs rampant there

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's not about the in person audience. It's about the media coverage from the event

You brag about the size of trumps Wisconsin rally but unable to realize most of the state looks at him as a selfish asshole for having a super spreader event while Covid runs rampant there
No one see's it, the people who watch cable news during the day already have strong opinions, and if it really is important then trumps fun rallies with happy people and upbeat music kicks the heck out of Bidens short, depressing speeches about "dark winters".

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Couldn't even get this done

Trump’s $200 drug cards for seniors remain in limbo
Health officials say there are no current plans to send out cards, but a White House official says they will be distributed later in the year.

That's because it's illegal, not like that ever stopped Trump and the RepubliCons before.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
30,000 cases and 700 deaths have been traced to the super spreader rallies throughout the country held by the criminal President.

No one see's it, the people who watch cable news during the day already have strong opinions, and if it really is important then trumps fun rallies with happy people and upbeat music kicks the heck out of Bidens short, depressing speeches about "dark winters".

You can have your enthusiastic rallies while Joe takes the White House

Congratulations

blueline

EOG Master

keep on showing those rally pics

Trump’s Rallies Are Turning Voters Against Him
A survey in six battleground states show that voters see Trump less favorably by a 2-1 margin because of the rallies he’s held in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.usnews.com/news/electio...trumps-rallies-are-turning-voters-against-him

blueline

EOG Master
That's because it's illegal, not like that ever stopped Trump and the RepubliCons before.

you're right

Many of the officials assigned to enact the policy view it as legally dubious. Generally, major changes in Medicare policy require Congress to pass legislation. And numerous officials balked at the election-eve timing of the plan, fearing liability if they delivered what the White House wanted

mr merlin

EOG Master
keep on showing those rally pics

Trump’s Rallies Are Turning Voters Against Him
A survey in six battleground states show that voters see Trump less favorably by a 2-1 margin because of the rallies he’s held in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.usnews.com/news/electio...trumps-rallies-are-turning-voters-against-him
I'll bump this in 3 days. fake news working right up to the bitter end, pollsters all day are talking about undecideds tipping to trump.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
30,000 cases and 700 deaths have been traced to the super spreader rallies throughout the country held by the criminal President.
I would like to see the math on that. Same goes for the math on Sturgis and George Floyd protests.

Sketchy at best. I'm guessing common core math is involved.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I normally would agree with this, but the media is too agenda driven these days. Trump has done nothing to help this either, so thats on him.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's their study, thanks for posting it. Couldn't people make the same claim with any crowd, whether its waiting for public transportation, waiting in line at McDonalds, or even shopping at WalMart? It's Trump, so it gets the most attention. When there were nationwide protests in May, those were dismissed right away. Bottom line, if you dont want it, don't be in crowded areas.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's their study, thanks for posting it. Couldn't people make the same claim with any crowd, whether its waiting for public transportation, waiting in line at McDonalds, or even shopping at WalMart? It's Trump, so it gets the most attention. When there were nationwide protests in May, those were dismissed right away. Bottom line, if you dont want it, don't be in crowded areas.

Protestors wore masks. Herman Cain didn't.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
That’s BS because it was very hit and miss on the amount of people wearing masks.

Michigan RepubliCon controled court rules to allow open carry of guns at polling places? Eventhough 76% of the country is against it. Why? Why do right wingers need to display their long guns at polling places? That's bullshit! And so are RepubliCon judges!

billysink

EOG Dedicated

1604207822484.png

Latest news
OCT. 31, 2020
We’re now less than five days away from Election Day, and Joe Biden leads in both national and state polls. At this point, President Trump needs a big polling error in his favor if he's going to win. Although the error doesn’t need to be as big as you might think if you were just looking at national polls. Take Pennsylvania, the state our forecast currently thinks is most likely to decide the election. Biden doesn’t have much extra cushion in polls there, so a 2016-magnitude polling error could deliver the state to Trump. Remember, Trump has a meaningful chance of winning the election, per our forecast — roughly the same as the chance that it’s raining in downtown Los Angeles. It does rain there. (Downtown L.A. has about 36 rainy days per year, or about a 1-in-10 shot of a rainy day.)

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I'm liking what I'm seeing billy, Trump is peaking at exactly the right time, he's got Fl, AZ,GA OH in the bag, it'll all come down to the midwest, where all the states should be within a couple points either way.

That's probably the inside of your fukkin colon you seeing

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
obama and creepy biden do a doom and gloom boring hate rally in Michigan and
They won’t reveal Where until the last moment
Because They are so afraid of Trump supporters crashing their paltry party
But
I’m supposed to believe confused idiot puppet biden and or communist slut harris is going to win
because don lemon Brain says so
Go ahead
Say it ain’t so mr. lemon brain
Too funny

Last edited: