Trump steamed up to -150

mr merlin

EOG Master
I was around in 2016, and I'll be around this time as well, please promise me you'll be posting here right after the election, it'll be fun trust me
You really think americans, especially in the swing states, will vote to destroy america? I doubt it.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Weren’t proven false at all

Mueller specifically said he couldn’t bring a formal charge of collusion due to the amount of obstruction of justice not allowing a proper investigation.

“We have not seen evidence of any officials associated with the Trump team in contact with [intelligence officers],” wrote Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who helped initiate and lead the Russia probe, in internal notes accompanying a Feb. 14, 2017, New York Times article. “We are unaware of ANY Trump advisors engaging in conversations with Russian intelligence officials.”

“We have not seen evidence of any officials associated with the Trump team in contact with [intelligence officers],” wrote Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who helped initiate and lead the Russia probe, in internal notes accompanying a Feb. 14, 2017, New York Times article. “We are unaware of ANY Trump advisors engaging in conversations with Russian intelligence officials.”

Fake News Dookie

Try harder

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Hilarious? You love to eat the made up shit BunkerBoy feeds you on a daily basis.

Your embarrassing lack of self awareness is another indication of your level of stupidity

Again with the personal attacks because you can't argue the content.

Never fails.

You get exposed every time you try. The evidence is right in front of your face and you can't even acknowledge it because you've been so fucking brainwashed. Pathetic.