What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't like to cash me anything but took $18 on rooster with only Rickie left. Rebet him new rooster. Scraps on o2.5 HT. Only paid $1400.

1-0, 23'

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'd say 15% of the time taken off. Feels like 25%. Fagduel puts the goal up without confirming. Dwaftking almost for sure holds because they wait.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You go down there, Democrats. You go down there. New York comes into play. You are now at the Custer spot. Either stop Lawfare short or get mauled 1988 style if not 1984.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is another FBI scandal. Every prosecution he was involved is tainted. I can't take it anymore. They are celebrating like the 3rd place podium guy meme.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Just so you no. I don't know what to make of the indicted CHS other than it is an attempt to disrupt and discredit Biden impeachment.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
They are turning an FBI scandal into a Republican scandal. He wasn't Gym's or Comer's guy. FBI paid informant. They not only never charged him, kept him on the payroll until Grassley outed his info.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The only thing I Alan Karre about is the $5 million. Is there a record of a transfer to Hunter? And of course the emails and Oh Lordy tapes if they exist.