What happened to Kane’s thread for Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
So that you know. Under 40% is game over. To have any cheating chance, he needs to be above 40. With Lara Trump taking over the RNC and embracing ballot harvesting, Trump is poised to top 100 million. Good lick trying to Magic Johnson match that. Would have to create maybe 50 million ballots.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Vaccine.

No.4 seed Elena Rybakina has withdrawn ahead of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships quarterfinals due to gastrointestinal illness. As a result, the unseeded Jasmine Paolini advances to the semifinals via walkover.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dumb obedient bitch.

"It’s getting tougher and tougher physically" - Elena Rybakina after reaching Dubai QF days following title clash against Iga Swiatek in Doha

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Elena Rybakina withdraws from Dubai Tennis Championships due to illness a day after voicing concerns over physical exhaustion

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Why am I upset that Ryby quit a bs tournament I didn't bet. Because it's her overall health. It effects her chances in majors I have and will bet. Going to be tough to go the distance when her body is breaking down. Only 24 but might as well be 34.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You have Shit's appointment, immunity, misdemeanor counts, 14th amendment. Also the Fanny coochie woochie momma spectacle. Let Braggs make a fool of himself and complete the destruction of New York City in the Stormy trial. That's enough.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Baskets the portal is not a fraction as busy and basically no opt outs for the dance. It's as big a deal as ever. Football you are now starting to see D1 coaches go to D2 to get away from the insanity.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't want to scare you, mikey, but Marco used know, will and when and he went into specifics with power, water and money.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With CBS sending their own security gooks after Herridge, we have reached The Firm status. Media went from being assets and stooges of the deep state to becoming a satellite intelligence agency with guns. But it's not unique. Social media companies were first. FBI had them do the censoring and spying. CBS has taken it another step.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
With CBS sending their own security gooks after Herridge, we have reached The Firm status. Media went from being assets and stooges of the deep state to becoming a satellite intelligence agency with guns. But it's not unique. Social media companies were first. FBI had them do the censoring and spying for them. CBS has taken it another step.

Honestly if she was fired she doesn't need anything that was on a company device, if it's important she should have kept her own records.

mr merlin

EOG Master
She must have found something or on the cusp.
Of course she did, she was getting warm, I'm sure she had inklings of what was coming, was prob warned not to cover certain things, etc.

Like i said, she never should have joined the enemy, only limited sympathy for her.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another mikey fail. She was fired without cause.
Almost everyone can be fired without cause, I never had a job where I couldn't. i assume she had a contract so like Tucker she's still getting paid. No idea what she made but $1 million might be close. Maybe more.

mr merlin

EOG Master
She was already under some kind of contempt charges, if she knew she was close to being fired she should have been proactive and left private notes naming high level dem operatives as the snitches(people who were innocent), knowing if they do what they did they would start firing their own.