Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yet I still support Trump. Can you believe it, kane? Because there is nobody else. DeSantis is openly friendly to the deep state. Nobody else.

kane

EOG master
kane is sofa king confused right now. He doesn't know howid to attack me.
I don't need to attack you, you attack yourself everyday with your never ending alt right kooky conspiracies, no need for facts, just blindly believe whatever Benny Johnson or rising serpent posts on twitter. If some far right conspiracy kook posts it on twitter, it must be true!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let me get you on the record, kane. You think the January 6 riot was spontaneous? If yes, you are done. If you think it was planned, by who? If it is Trump, post the evidence (post any evidence) the Unselect committee produced to implicate or demonstrate Trump had any role planning it.

kane

EOG master
Let me get you on the record, kane. You think the January 6 riot was spontaneous? If yes, you are done. If you think it was planned, by who? If it is Trump, post the evidence (post any evidence) the Unselect committee produced to implicate or demonstrate Trump had any role planning it.
The Jan 6 insurrection never happened, it's a hoax

kane

EOG master
Kooky Kari really won Arizona, it was the deep state that rigged the election. We need Looney Tunes Rudy, the Kraken, and the Cyber Ninjas to get to the bottom of it!

kane

EOG master
Trump didn't really have dinner the other day with holocaust denier and anti-Semite Nick Fuentes, it's fake news by the fake news media, in fact Nick Fuentes doesn't even exist, he's a hoax made up by the deep state and the fake news media, wake up people!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I've bet multiple Georgia, Michigan, Ohio State, Saban exacta roosters. TCU losss gets it done. USC loss removes any no doubt.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Oath Creepers leader was found guilty of seditious conspiracy. What I found interesting is the key piece of evidence was the heat they brought to Miss Virginia but not DC. Why? Now answered. They were waiting for Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and then they were going to town or DC as it were. This is above kane's brain grade but it represents circumstantial evidence there was a conspiracy. A legitimate pursuit of Jack Smith but because I can't not remember Mueller and Durham, I'm assuming the worse and worse and Shit's job is to bury not expose the conspiracy.

Read me, kane. If Trump was involved (actually not symbolically), Shit has my blessing to take him down. Unlike you, I don't give a fuck who is guilty. I want justice and the only Christopher Wray is to find out who planned this. After that, why Trump stopped it short. He goes Insurrection, all bets off.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think Shit is going to block Republicans from gaining access to key evidence that will reveal the Truth Social about January 6.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It is going to be interesting when Elon releases the Musk Report as it were about Twitter censorship and yes, kane, conspiracy with the government and media. Republicans are still controlled opposition. Even my boy Gym is bought and paid by Big Tech. They will not want anything to do with it because it will be too explosive. They prefer harmless show hearings. Elon is the real deal but I don't think he can do it by heself. Will be a tripartisan effort to stop him short:

Democrats
Republicans
media