Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

You're moving the goal posts again, you said he brought the can of spray paint, he didn't, he used it after it was thrown at him by one of the racists you're defending
I'm moving nothing. I'm looking at your quote. The guy said a gun was pointed at his head, then his foot and shot on the ground.

kane

EOG master
The black guy used a flame thrower and a guy pulled a gun.

Is that how you want to spin it, the black guy used a flamethrower, and the poor innocent leader of the KKK who was just quietly minding his own business, defended himself by pointing a gun at the black guy's head

blueline

EOG Master
Utah just released a poll...trump +3...nobody expects a Democrat to win the state but people are turning on him in one of the reddest states

Corey Long, who was 23 when he showed up to oppose the Unite the Right neo-Nazi and white supremacist rally last August, was sentenced in his hometown of Charlottesville, Virginia, on Friday after being found guilty of disorderly conduct. A more serious assault charge against Long wasnolleprossed, or dismissed, because the prosecution was unable to get in contact with the alleged victim, Baltimore Ku Klux Klan leader Harold Crews. Several activists were arrested as they protested Long's conviction outside the Charlottesville General District Court.
https://www.newsweek.com/corey-long...wer-black-lives-matter-sentenced-unite-970849

In a video taken Aug. 12 by a legal observer for the American Civil Liberties Union of Virginia, a white man is seen at the corner of First Street North and Market Street, just outside Emancipation Park, pointing a gun and then firing it once toward a black man who had used a spray can as a torch, then putting the gun in his pocket, turning and walking away.

The police did intervene. The guy who fired the gun got four years in prison, the guy who defended himself was convicted of disorderly conduct. You tell me which was the more serious crime

The Black guy used a flamethrower first. They said that from a video. The white guy pulled a gun and fired it in the ground. It was within 1,000 feet of a school and he got jail time. You were wrong again.

kane

EOG master
You can twist and spin all you want, you said there was no gun shot, there was a gun shot, you can defend your KKK hero all you want, one of them was sentenced to 8 years, but will only serve 4, the other one got 1 year in jail, you tell me which was worse, you tell me which one started it and which one defended himself

You can twist and spin all you want, you said there was no gun shot, there was a gun shot, you can defend your KKK hero all you want, one of them was sentenced to 8 years, but will only serve 4, the other one got 1 year in jail, you tell me which was worse, you tell me which one started it and which one defended himself
There's a video. The Black guy used a flamethrower and a guy pulled a gun. This is why you have no credibility.

kane

EOG master
There's a video. The Black guy used a flamethrower and a guy pulled a gun. This is why you have no credibility.

Okay Raiders, spin it however you want. If the KKK leader was defending himself and the black guy was the aggressor, the KKK leader wouldn't have gotten an 8 year sentence compared to 1 year for the black guy

kane

EOG master
Hey Raiders, I just found out your hero Richard Wilson Preston isn't just a KKK leader, he's an imperial wizard, I guess if you're going to have a hero in the KKK, might as well be an imperial wizard

kane

EOG master
The imperial wizard didn't bring the gun to the rally for self defense, he was wearing a load bearing vest, with a pistol on one leg and extra magazines on the other. He went there looking for trouble, and he found it, but you can keep defending your imperial wizard KKK hero all you want, it's who you are.

kane

EOG master
Hey raiders, since you just got your ass kicked again, maybe it's time to give big bro Monkey a call to come and defend you again, you obviously can't do it by yourself. Monkey, help, Kane is kicking my ass again, please I need help

mr merlin

EOG Master
Another really low day of deaths shaping up , maybe 700. down like 40 % from last week. No sign of a post weekend catch up, this thing could be done?

Sars basically disappeared overnight, imagine if this does?

kane

EOG master
Another really low day of deaths shaping up , maybe 700. down like 40 % from last week. No sign of a post weekend catch up, this thing could be done?

Sars basically disappeared overnight, imagine if this does?

I don't recall, but was Sars expected to hit with a second wave like Corona?

mr merlin

EOG Master
I don't recall, but was Sars expected to hit with a second wave like Corona?
I dont remember either, i dont remember it being that big of a deal for that matter. But from what i heard, the hype was ramping up, it had spread to canada and lesser so to the US, then it just fizzled. they did develop a vaccine but tthere were no more sick people so it was never tested.

As far as the second wave, that's all speculation based on nothing, just .."well, the spanish flu did, maybe this will too" as well as "the flu returns every winter, this might too" .

NO ONE has the faintest idea at this stage.

kane

EOG master
I dont remember either, i dont remember it being that big of a deal for that matter. But from what i heard, the hype was ramping up, it had spread to canada and lesser so to the US, then it just fizzled. they did develop a vaccine but tthere were no more sick people so it was never tested.

As far as the second wave, that's all speculation based on nothing, just .."well, the spanish flu did, maybe this will too" as well as "the flu returns every winter, this might too" .

NO ONE has the faintest idea at this stage.

No, it isn't based on nothing, it's based on science. That doesn't mean the experts will be right, I hope to God they aren't, but it isn't like their flinging shit against the wall hoping something sticks, their predictions are all data based, but since we've never gone through anything like this, it's hard to know exactly what will happen next. If God willing we don't get hit with another wave, then things should get back to normal in the near future, but if we do catch a second wave, we could be right back to where we were a couple months ago, only time will tell

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The fact remains that if the illogical, overbearing, and reckless policies of some of these governors would have never been enacted, those protests wouldn't have ever occurred in the first place.

When the governors' families like in Michigan (Whitmer) and Illinois (Pritzker and Lightfoot) are violating the very orders that they are threatening to arrest other citizens for, people should be standing up against them.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No, it isn't based on nothing, it's based on science. That doesn't mean the experts will be right, I hope to God they aren't, but it isn't like their flinging shit against the wall hoping something sticks, their predictions are all data based, but since we've never gone through anything like this, it's hard to know exactly what will happen next. If God willing we don't get hit with another wave, then things should get back to normal in the near future, but if we do catch a second wave, we could be right back to where we were a couple months ago, only time will tell

If they have no proof, then they have absolutely NO RIGHT to try to take people's freedom from them.

And if you think they do and need the government to do the thinking for you, then you belong in China or some other dictatorial shithole.

mr merlin

EOG Master
There is NO data at all, none, this is a noville(new) virus, it's conjecture, nothing more. The first wave is waning in the NE and other states, it's still ongoing in about half the country, talk of a 2nd wave is grossly premature since predictions are largely based on the severity of the 1st wave, which is still uncertain.

In 4 -6 weeks we should have a much better idea from antibody tests of how widespread it was in various areas, and it should be waning everywhere - then they MIGHT have data, right now they have nothing.