Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Not my fukkin garden pal

Cottage is 790 sq. feet on 3/4 acre 150 yards from the sea.

Hope this eases your angst about my wife's garden. When she returns I will let here know you care.

buh

bye
Oh. So you go to your "cottage" every day to pour gold ingots by your wife's "garden".

And you just leave her there.

Got it.

LMAO.

i poured 2 1 ounce gold ingots today

not sure of the purity, one looks to have some silver in it or something

a deer watched me do it while eating my wife's garden

she gonna be pissed but can't have everything

Oh. So you go to your "cottage" every day to pour gold ingots by your wife's "garden".

And you just leave her there.

Got it.

LMAO.

Lemme help you out son save you some time.

Here is a list of folk owe you an explanation for any fukkin thing at all.

Now son. You see my fukkin name anywhere?

Here a list of folk gia fukk what you think.

Take a minute, look carefully.

You see my name??

hope this help.

Not until this virus finally runs out of Americans to infect, will you see the true toll of the stupidity that has allowed it to proliferate.

America's failure to isolate and contain will leave it isolated and contained. The rest of the world will simply move on without it.

No more US influence, no more US dollar, no more US trade, no more US safety and well being

After years and years of starting for profit wars for the sake of transfering wealth, the last war will be USA vs. itself.

Funded by the very countries who now control your president.

For those of you with families and children, I pray.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
No more US influence, no more US dollar, no more US trade, no more US safety and well being

After years and years of starting for profit wars for the sake of transfering wealth, the last war will be USA vs. itself.

Funded by the very countries who now control your president.

For those of you with families and children, I pray.
I'll disagree, countries like free military protection - starting with the European countries.

Just because Sweden is geographically near Norway, Denmark and Finland, are those comparables?

No, because Sweden is nearly double the population of each of those countries:

Sweden 10.1 million
Denmark 5.8 million
Finland 5.5 million
Norway 5.4 million

Belgium, at 11.6 million is a closer comp, and they've had more than double (9237 to 3992) the deaths of Sweden, all while locking down while Sweden didnt.
I believe poster Valuist posted weeks ago that Sweden & Norway were not so similar.

7 day moving avg of deaths is down to a new low -581

I suspect the nursing homes are running out of old people to die, or even get infected, without ten or 20K dying slowly in the hospital the national rate could stay low.