Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

I would think in countries with ham headed fukk ups at the helm like Murheeeeka, Brazil, Britain the Covid 19 mental health issues will become part of life.

In countries where strict mitigation pretty much made the virus a manageable situation, not so much.
So the countries with more restrictive lockdowns is where the mental health issues due to lockdowns affect them less.

Got it.

Question

Sweden did nothing to mitigate the virus. They have 6450 cases/million, 523 deaths/million and tested 44 k people/million.

Sweden shares a 1000 mile border with Norway.

Norway has 1635 cases per million, 46 deaths/mill and has tested 62k per million. Norway had strict quarantine and lockdown regulations in place March 13.

As you have stated, no matter what precautions are taken, morbidity rates are the same. You state that mitigation is not necessary.

Please assess these two examples as they apply to your theories.
I'll push this to Junkeedukker.

Covid 19 is like any other battle.

If you know someone got your back, mental health is not in crisis.

If you know you on your own, hypervigilence, anxiety, depression, despair all fill the void.

This I know.

So people only die from COVID-19 in those countries?

Almost seems like a rational argument to believe that's the only measuring stick of success in dealing with the virus.
no no no

answer the question

norway vs sweden.

no other countries, no other data.

no tootsie pops, window blinds, Taxi cabs, Elon musk or any other tapdance you got

sweden

norway.

i aint talking about that shit

i am talking about covid 19 response correlated to positive cases and deaths.

sweden

norway

no fukkin tapdance, no cotton candy spin, no nothing

throw in a yer stupid dipshit if you need that cool.

Read about Stockholm
i aint talking about that shit

i am talking about covid 19 response correlated to positive cases and deaths.

sweden

norway

no fukkin tapdance, no cotton candy spin, no nothing

throw in a yer stupid dipshit if you need that cool.
Population density! Look at the population density of the two countries and then look at the Stockholm deaths,

Great. That's like arguing that robbing a bank makes people rich.
no it isnt

to add both countries score very well in mental health stats

we are comparing two side by side, shared border, economically and politically sound, mentally stable and healthy countries.

one got creamed the other literally walked away.

same time frame, comparable demographics.

might as well compare twins in a mirror

what is the difference?

no it isnt

to add both countries score very well in mental health stats

we are comparing two side by side, shared border, economically and politically sound, mentally stable and healthy countries.

one got creamed the other literally walked away.

same time frame, comparable demographics.

might as well compare twins in a mirror

what is the difference?
Some general rating is not comparing the differing effects of the lockdowns at all.

now i know you will tap dance here until your feet bleed

but it blows the fukk out of your theory that mitigation is useless

I don't have time to kick your silly as up one side of the forum and down the other today and frankly that is getting old so go ahead and spin your fukkin butter for the rest of the folk.

put some on

you're toast

now i know you will tap dance here until your feet bleed

but it blows the fukk out of your theory that mitigation is useless

I don't have time to kick your silly as up one side of the forum and down the other today and frankly that is getting old so go ahead and spin your fukkin butter for the rest of the folk.

put some on

you're toast
It certainly does not.

There are other causes of death besides COVID-19.

Shocking that needs to be said.

Sweden ranked 159th in world in terms of population density
Norway ranked 171st

pretty damn close in that variable.

with many other variables obviously they are more closely matched for comparisons then 99% of all other countries

Greater Oslo Region ("Stor-Oslo-regionen" in Norwegian) is a statistical metropolitan region surrounding the Norwegian capital of Oslo. The region includes the city of Oslo (population: 658,390), the entire county of Akershus (population: 573,326) and several municipalities in the counties of Buskerud (150,709), Oppland (8,552), Vestfold (27,695) and Østfold (102,808).

It is divided into five areas: the city of Oslo (590,041), the Inner Circle of Greater Oslo (309,717), the Outer Circle of Greater Oslo (313,258), Drammen Region (150,655) and Moss Region (54,920).

The total population of these 46 municipalities was 1,546,706

Norway ranked 171st

with many other variables obviously they are more closely matched for comparisons then 99% of all other countries
Don't look at rankings. Sweden is 25 per Km2 , Norway 15 per Km2.

Sweden is highly concentrated in areas.

Norway ranked 171st

you couldn't find two more similar countries if you went up and down the list 142 times.

this is precisely why anything this kid presents should be for entertainment purposes only.

One country fukked up one didn't.
The kid would eat his own shit before he admitted that.

Anyone wanna know why I treat this little jackass like a fukkin yard toy, just read this crap right here.

enjoy your day, I'm gonna go melt some cheap joooreee

so 4 times the population density.

does that equate to the proportion of death rates per million?

Sweden 523
Norway 46

any other variable that you think could account for the almost 12 fold higher death rate in Sweden?
If you have any common sense, the death rate in Sweden will be higher than that of Norway. There are many variables but population density is the first thing you should look at.

Sweden 523
Norway 46

any other variable that you think could account for the almost 12 fold higher death rate in Sweden?
exponential instead of linear? You have to look at many variables to figure it out. I don't know without more data but it's obvious which will be higher.

you couldn't find two more similar countries if you went up and down the list 142 times.

this is precisely why anything this kid presents should be for entertainment purposes only.

One country fukked up one didn't.
The kid would eat his own shit before he admitted that.

Anyone wanna know why I treat this little jackass like a fukkin yard toy, just read this crap right here.

enjoy your day, I'm gonna go melt some cheap joooreee

Sweden 523
Norway 46

the hiccups

kid don't understand that fukkin data only as good as the guy spinning it

look out the window fukkers if the last thing you see when you look up is blue then it still the fukkin sky