Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

The heat isn't for everyone, but I would take heat over cold any day. I own one jacket which I wear maybe 3 times a year, I live year round in t shirts and shorts
see I got a bunch of skin grafts from a botched BBQ and I gotta stay arms covered, long sleeve.

Never liked the schwartz look either with the long sleeves bit goofy for me.

Been cool up here tho, bit too cool.

If we whine about the weather we aint whine about each other so there's that

Denial that deaths are still dropping? 10,000 new cases in FL today, prob many times that undetetced, this should burn through in no time. especially with the record heat keeping them in the covid zone.
You don't get it.

Didn't you also say that asymptomatic people do not spread.

How much money have you lost gambling?

I live in Broward County, just North of Miami-Dade County, and the other day the temp was 95 with a feels like of 110, the past week it's been as hot as I can ever remember it being here, I mean just brutal, the kind of heat that's dangerous for some people to be outside
110 degrees? Pfft.

That's like every day in July and August in Vegas.

This is the WHO "walking back" that statement.

“The majority of transmission that we know about is that people who have symptoms transmit the virus to other people through infectious droplets,” Van Kerkhove said. “But there are a subset of people who don’t develop symptoms, and to truly understand how many people don’t have symptoms, we don’t actually have that answer yet.”

This is the WHO "walking back" that statement.

“The majority of transmission that we know about is that people who have symptoms transmit the virus to other people through infectious droplets,” Van Kerkhove said. “But there are a subset of people who don’t develop symptoms, and to truly understand how many people don’t have symptoms, we don’t actually have that answer yet.”
You are one dumb monkey!

https://www.statnews.com/2020/06/09/who-comments-asymptomatic-spread-covid-19/

A top World Health Organization official clarified on Tuesday that scientists have not determined yet how frequently people with asymptomatic cases of Covid-19 pass the disease on to others, a day after suggesting that such spread is “very rare.”

The clarification comes after the WHO’s original comments incited strong pushback from outside public health experts, who suggested the agency had erred, or at least miscommunicated, when it said people who didn’t show symptoms were unlikely to spread the virus.

Dumb Monkey learning something new today.

A day after suggesting that such spread is "very rare", they walked it back Dumb Monkey!

Apparently you can't fucking read.

That's exactly the quote I posted, dipshit.

Just spun with liberal dumbfuckery and lies for the mental midgets who can't comprehend what people actually say.

Apparently you can't fucking read.

That's exactly the quote I posted, dipshit.

Just spun with liberal dumbfuckery and lies for the mental midgets who can't comprehend what people actually say.
Exactly the same quote? Oh Lordy!!!! Exactly in like when you said the 2nd cop was lying dead on the ground behind a car when Rayshard Brooks was killed by the killer cop in the Wendy's paerking lot. . Or when you said way more people are currently dying daily in car accidents than from Covid 19.

Dumb Monkey Exactly!

how the fukk would anyone know what asymptomatic folk contaminate.

your country contact tracing bout on par with Inner Slovenia

don't know asymptomatic from presymptomatic from Stratomatic.

murheeeeka!!!

MURGA!!!!

COVEEEEEEEFE!!!

what happened to that great innovation Google site that 177,894 google employees were working together with the Turnip on?

the one dunkee fought with IEGG about for 3 week? Said he knew the whole deal cuz he dated Ms. Google and of course worked at the CBOE.

that was supposed to be the mother of all inventions in contact data.

where the fukk it at?

how the fukk would anyone know what asymptomatic folk contaminate.

your country contact tracing bout on par with Inner Slovenia

don't know asymptomatic from presymptomatic from Stratomatic.

murheeeeka!!!

MURGA!!!!

COVEEEEEEEFE!!!
The WHO is an international health organization, genius.

It stands for WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION.

Derp.