Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's called shame. But that doesn't exist for sociopaths like you and Brock.

I've invited you to Las Vegas on multiple occasions, fatass. All I ever hear are excuses or crickets from you though.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I mean, I even gave you an 18 point handicap on a game of basketball (playing to 21/winners outs) for $20k and you still could only find excuses. LOL.

You're all hot air, fatty.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
It's called shame. But that doesn't exist for sociopaths like you and Brock.

I've invited you to Las Vegas on multiple occasions, fatass. All I ever hear are excuses or crickets from you though.

Invited me?

What the fukk I need from you and Vegas?

Shame? I got more shame and plenty of reason for it than I care to admit.

Folk without shame don't get PTSD son
but you ain't lived any life to know that.

Yer small kid. Stay hid.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Invited me?

What the fukk I need from you and Vegas?

Shame? I got more shame and plenty of reason for it than I care to admit.

Folk without shame don't get PTSD son
but you ain't lived any life to know that.

Yer small kid. Stay hid.

That's why you agreed to the game/$20k wager then came up with excuses.

It's also why you started a thread promising a $250 contest to the forum if you lost and that you wouldn't run away from it.

Your word is shit. On par with Brock Landers - although he's clearly a slightly better sports handicapper than you.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I think there is strong evidence that wearing a mask in combination with social distancing is the best preventive measure

My point is that someone can get the virus from someone else later. We don't even know for sure if we're going to have an effective vaccine yet or what the long term side effects of any vaccine might be. We need to reach herd immunity one way or the other before the virus isn't spread throughout a community. All that social distancing and masks could possibly do is delay contagion. They can't prevent it. It's gonna go away until we reach that point.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I think there is strong evidence that wearing a mask in combination with social distancing is the best preventive measure
Zero evidence masks do anything, this was studied many times years ago with flu transmission, they concluded masks do nothing to prevent infections. the ONLY reason they want people to wear masks is because they dont know what else to do.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Zero evidence masks do anything, this was studied many times years ago with flu transmission, they concluded masks do nothing to prevent infections. the ONLY reason they want people to wear masks is because they dont know what else to do.

Explain why the US has 485 times more deaths than South Korea while the US population is less than 7 times larger. And btw, their unemployment rate for July was 4% vs the US which was over 10%

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Good news is, for the first day of the week overall deaths ticked down by 2 from 524 last sunday to 522 yesterday.

California made big improvements dropping from 67 deaths on 8-9 to 19 deaths on 8-16 a decrease of over 250%

the rest of the country increased over 10% from 457 deaths to 503 deaths

alfie

EOG Dedicated
Chicago's $66M coronavirus hospital treats just 38 patients: Pastor says situation 'very unfortunate'
"Funding is so needed to address the south side of Chicago’s several health issues and violence," he says

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Always play to 21 with winner's outs You clearly never played streetball in your life.

Not with kids no. Street ball bad for big widebodied guys, lotta force coming down from rim @ 260 lbs.

More of a rec center, 5/5/5 guy. Muni league.

Hung up the Chucks in 2005

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
That's why you agreed to the game/$20k wager then came up with excuses.

It's also why you started a thread promising a $250 contest to the forum if you lost and that you wouldn't run away from it.

Your word is shit. On par with Brock Landers - although he's clearly a slightly better sports handicapper than you.

28k wager, it was +18.5 (+280), no limit

game was to 20.

Basically a bucket for 28k or a wash for 1k.

Looks like a ~ +1500 ML.

kane

EOG master
Sigh, once again, it isn't that kids die from it, it's that they get it and pass it along to older people who do die from it, not sure why it's so tough to understand