Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
would be great if they did August/september covid parties and all the healthy kids got covid over with now. kill off the old crotchety tenured professors and then the kids will be clear of covid before they travel home to their families for fall or thanksgiving breaks to spread it in airports and to older relatives.

I know some schools are just ending semester before Thanksgiving, that seems to be a wise and cautious choice. is UNC doing that?
Idk if they are. I know Notre Dame and Valpo are.

NCAA's top doctor: 'If testing stays as it is, there’s no way we could go forward with sports'
https://sports.yahoo.com/nca-as-top...e-could-go-forward-with-sports-152910374.html

prob smart, just texted my buddy that teaches at Depaul, he said they will shut down semester for Thanksgiving. I wonder how that will affect college hoops

midwest covid hospitalizations are rising again
What are you talking about, which midwest hospitalizations? Lets talk about hospitalizations.. AZ peaked at 3517(on 7-12), they're now at 1208, TX peaked at 10893(on 7-22), they're down to 6481, Fl has gone from 9500 to 5700, CA is down 2000+.

So hospitalizations in just those 4 states are down 13000+ in about a month, yet you're doom and glooming some midwest state that's up by 50, that's ridiculous.

who said anything about counting?

flu and other illness symptoms will hurt our schools and businesses as people will be vigilant and cautious and have to quarantine and wait for test results, whenever the get some sniffles, aches, or coughs.

many people and a lot of children will get the Flu like normal and have to be hospitalized and some will die like every year. Obviously more so for children unfortunately, as opposed to covid's effects on children

that poses a problem if the Virus does continue to increase in northern states especially as the weather gets colder, as we will get the dreaded hospital beds nearing shortages and death panel scare tactics from the media again. I'd like a somewhat normal Christmas so let's fend that shit off.

we've not really seen Covid in peak flu season. I'd imagine the prognosis of someone getting Covid AND something like Flu or strep will make for a more grim prognosis.

we for sure should see less Flu this year as I'd expect vaccinations to increase (let's hope this year has a good guestimate on strains) more hand washing, more masks, more social distance ect.

Georgia shutting down some schools in August does not bode well for American's children's development this year
in hindsight don't you wish there would have been a plan in place?

Idk if they are. I know Notre Dame and Valpo are.

NCAA's top doctor: 'If testing stays as it is, there’s no way we could go forward with sports'
https://sports.yahoo.com/nca-as-top...e-could-go-forward-with-sports-152910374.html
If testing mattered things would be better, they are not, the hysteria is still high. All testing does is get people paranoid about positives, not the actual effects of the virus, which might be almost nil. look at all the college and pro sports, lots of testing, lots of positives, lots of paranoia, but the reality is the virus is of zero consequence for them.

First the racist pig lied about throwing out the first pitch, he told this lie the same night Fauci was throwing out the first pitch in the Nationals game, the racist pig was jealous, so he lied about being invited to throw out the first pitch in Yankee Stadium. Then he told another lie by saying the reason he couldn't throw out the first pitch was due to meetings about Covid, when the truth is he spent yet another day on the golf course. Two lies in one story, we'll just add them to the 20,000 lies he's already told

First the racist pig lied about throwing out the first pitch, he told this lie the same night Fauci was throwing out the first pitch in the Nationals game, the racist pig was jealous, so he lied about being invited to throw out the first pitch in Yankee Stadium. Then he told another lie by saying the reason he couldn't throw out the first pitch was due to meetings about Covid, when the truth is he spent yet another day on the golf course. Two lies in one story, we'll just add them to the 20,000 lies he's already told
You dont think plans can change? Like that maybe the Yankees caught heat and asked to not do it? You guys are all nuts.

BTW, if you look closely you can see the orange stains on his shirt from all the makeup he wears, the guy puts on orange makeup to go play golf and get sweaty, then wears a white shirt so everyone can see the stains, LMAO, what a fucking buffoon

BTW, if you look closely you can see the orange stains on his shirt from all the makeup he wears, the guy puts on orange makeup to go play golf and get sweaty, then wears a white shirt so everyone can see the stains, LMAO, what a fucking buffoon

I was trying to figure out what that was....buffoon is right

You dont think plans can change? Like that maybe the Yankees caught heat and asked to not do it? You guys are all nuts.
I took you off ignore just to see how you responded. No, plans didn't change, Yankees officials confirmed Trump was never invited to throw out the first pitch, he just made it up due to his jealousy of Fauci, keep living in your alternate universe moron

Trump wont throw out the first pitch at Yankeed game because no one asked him to

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...h-at-yankees-game-because-no-one-asked-him-to

I took you off ignore just to see how you responded. No, plans didn't change, Yankees officials confirmed Trump was never invited to throw out the first pitch, he just made it up due to his jealousy of Fauci, keep living in your alternate universe moron

Trump wont throw out the first pitch at Yankeed game because no one asked him to

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...h-at-yankees-game-because-no-one-asked-him-to

Had Biden done this , Fox News would be talking about this non stop for the next two months.

With Trump it might get a slight mention

Merlin the moron strikes again, has to post lies in order to protect his racist pig hero at any and all costs, fucking idiot who lives in an alternate reality. Now back on ignore you go moron

Midwest region hospitalizations

We got down to a low of 4,700+ hospitalized on July 4 (down from the big peak of 11k on May 4

been climbing back up over the past 6 weeks to hit 6,500

I guess we'll continue to see the Midwest have more deaths as we head towards schools opening and Flu season approaches

We got down to a low of 4,700+ hospitalized on July 4 (down from the big peak of 11k on May 4

I guess we'll continue to see the Midwest have more deaths as we head towards schools opening and Flu season approaches
Thank you for bringing facts to the table Archie

Who is we? The entire midwest?

What are you talking about, which midwest hospitalizations? Lets talk about hospitalizations.. AZ peaked at 3517(on 7-12), they're now at 1208, TX peaked at 10893(on 7-22), they're down to 6481, Fl has gone from 9500 to 5700, CA is down 2000+.

So hospitalizations in just those 4 states are down 13000+ in about a month, yet you're doom and glooming some midwest state that's up by 50, that's ridiculous.
So the libtards are saying these aren't facts? LOL.

So the libtards are saying these aren't facts? LOL.
is that how you characterize today's posts? I didn't see that from them or anyone.

Fairwarning and I (two republicans) were talking about Midwest colleges schedules

I said it was prob wise to not have kids coming and going before and after Thanksgiving break AND Christmas break as midwest hospitalizations were already going up, and prob will continue to rixe.

Merlin asked where in the Midwest? and gave us data for 4 states which we all are aware of.

I posted the combined midwest numbers from covidtracking.com

Billy told Merlin to shut the fuck up. Which I think he pretty much does all the time.

not sure if he is a libtard or disagree with those facts.

is that how you characterize today's posts? I didn't see that from them or anyone.

Fairwarning and I (two republicans) were talking about Midwest colleges schedules

I said it was prob wise to not have kids coming and going before and after Thanksgiving break AND Christmas break as midwest hospitalizations were already going up, and prob will continue to rixe.

Merlin asked where in the Midwest? and gave us data for 4 states which we all are aware of.

I posted the combined midwest numbers from covidtracking.com

Billy told Merlin to shut the fuck up. Which I think he pretty much does all the time.

not sure if he is a libtard or disagree with those facts.
Maybe you missed these???

Merlin and Covid facts correlate to BunkerBoy and intelligence
Please please... dont confuse them with facts, their minds are made up already!!!