Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

ray - I’m not voting for Biden period. He has offered nothing that would make someone switch their vote. Certainly doesn’t mean I like what Trump is doing, not at all actually. Moving the needle further left isn’t appealing at all.

Can’t wait to see the forum if Trump wins the Nobel Peace Prize.

I wonder if France and Germany are blaming Trump for their spike in cases?

Biden Has Been a Total Useless Fraud His Whole Career.

Lies About Everything.

Fracking, Masks, A Racist.

Can't Answer a Question.

Has To Read Off A Teleprompter to Answer Every Question.

After Getting Prepared Grade School Questions.

Wants To Raise Taxes By 4 Trillion Dollars.

And Give The Voters Nothing in Return.

It's been reported on Twitter when Trump exited Air Force One they blared the song "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. LOL! Little do these idiots know its a song about rich peoples sons avoiding going to Vietnam. Got to love it!

Lots of Great Americans at The Rally.

All Know That Biden is a Total Fraud.
We're now in a situation where trump is once again drawing huge(for covid) crowds, and if possible they are far more passionate than in 2016, but Biden is utterly incapable of generating any enthusiasm, certainly less than Hillary.

But the left thinks it means nothing.

It's been reported on Twitter when Trump exited Air Force One they blared the song "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. LOL! Little do these idiots know its a song about rich peoples sons avoiding going to Vietnam. Got to love it!

That Song was About Hiden Biden's Son.

Hunter.

The China Fortune Guy.

Go Find Some More Cartoons.

When You Open Your Mouth, All The Flies Come Around.

Did you hear the secret recording of that LA school administrator answering the question of when school can start? She said after the election. What do you think voters will think of that, will they flock to the democrats?

We're now in a situation where trump is once again drawing huge(for covid) crowds, and if possible they are far more passionate than in 2016, but Biden is utterly incapable of generating any enthusiasm, certainly less than Hillary.

Pa.

“It’s Trump, Trump, Trump,” said Gloria Lee Snover, chair of the Northampton County Republican Party. When she has signed up voters, she added, “They’re like, ‘Oh, I want to be in the Trump party.’ It’s kind of funny. ... I’m like, ‘You mean the Republican Party?’ They’re like, ‘Oh, yeah.’”

Can you just imagine observing one of these backward country fucks at a concert or a bar with live music and women among them tapping their toes to the music trying to keep up and look somewhat cool? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Or how about watching one of them dance! lol

fun times

Huge crowds are absolutely beautiful to see.. Kudos to all who attend and enjoy, hopefully as vocally as possible.

This is my biggest issue with the American voter. The country is bleeding jobs and market share to China while it is being blatantly lied to and incited to blame each other.

Employment numbers were fudged right under your noses last month, convenient change in seasonal calculation, Admin won't publish economic or budgetary projections in order to hide severity of future losses before election and your man continues to bullshit about the recovery while on the stump.

Clap and wave your hat while your pocket is being picked, when you realize your wallet is gone blame the left.

Fukkin stupid.