Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Is the virus getting deadlier?

Based on the number of cases a couple weeks back, I would have expected lower death figures
The numbers are still fake, FLA for instance might go from 40 one day to 220 the next, obviously those deaths are not occurring on the days they report them, so who knows what's really happening.

But to answer you question, the virus is getting less deadly as time goes by, it's far, far less deadly than it was in april.

And you conclude what?
i conclude its over

50 days

Exactly what new voter switched to voting for this modern-day nightmare? let me help you with that. none

And now Bloomberg donated 100m to guarantee victory in Florida.

Which every single model says if he doesn't win Florida there's no way possible he's re-elected.

Can't wait to see them tears drip

i conclude its over

50 days

Exactly what new voter switched to voting for this modern-day nightmare? let me help you with that. none

And now Bloomberg donated 100m to guarantee victory in Florida.

Which every single model says if he doesn't win Florida there's no way possible he's re-elected.

Can't wait to see them tears drip
How did all that money help bloomberg? it didn't. money is useful but you need to have the right message, the dems dont.

Last week Canada had 26 Covid deaths. They even had a day with zero deaths. Props to Canada and their Govermental leadership for a job well done. Here in Trump's America, an estimated avg. of around 1,000 deaths per day. Canada 26 deaths in a week, America 7,000 deaths in a week. Trump has been a colossal failure, even before the pandemic.

How did all that money help bloomberg? it didn't. money is useful but you need to have the right message, the dems dont.
If money didn't make difference, neither side would campaign for donations. Only in your "I won't accept facts" world does it not matter. The message is clear. Stick with Trump and more will continue to die from not only the Trump virus but his policies. They will target the Hispanic community with a lot of that money to counter the misinformation the Trump camp has been spewing. Trump better set up a GoFundMe quick.

Last week Canada had 26 Covid deaths. They even had a day with zero deaths. Props to Canada and their Govermental leadership for a job well done. Here in Trump's America, an estimated avg. of around 1,000 deaths per day. Canada 26 deaths in a week, America 7,000 deaths in a week. Trump has been a colossal failure, even before the pandemic.
So how many more years are they wearing masks then? 2? 3?

If money didn't make difference, neither side would campaign for donations. Only in your "I won't accept facts" world does it not matter. The message is clear. Stick with Trump and more will continue to die from not only the Trump virus but his policies. They will target the Hispanic community with a lot of that money to counter the misinformation the Trump camp has been spewing. Trump better set up a GoFundMe quick.
Yeah. Who doesn't want to be told to hide under their bed and throw away their futures?

What a great message.

largest vaccine maker says if 2 doses are needed it will take until 2024 to vaccinate everyone
That's ridiculous isn't it, first off by dec prob 60-70 million will already have had it(we're around 50 now), then not every one will want a vaccine, so knock off another 75 million. that means we really only need to vaccinate 170 million approx, that's not that many, the orders are already in for hundreds of millions of doses.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
List of countries with no reported cases-

Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Micronesia
Nauru
North Korea
Palau
Samoa
Solomon Islands
Tonga
Turkmenistan
Tuvalu
Vanuatu

I don’t believe NK without any cases.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Going through what?

The ungodly horror of wearing a mask and distancing?

Jeezus throw in some hand sanitizer and you got a fukkin Stephen King novel.
Should the countries I listed wear masks and distance because you never know? Canada had 26 deaths last week, how long should they wear masks for? How long do you keep Canadian businesses down for?