Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not one state in the union has cases going down. Today Trump said there is nothing he would have done differently.

He could of at least said I would have been a leader. He said he was the war time president. But instead of leading the country to victory, he hid in his bunker and attacked the medical experts. Herd immunity? 😂 l
It’s not going in any other country either. Is he on the hook for those also?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Wonderful news, france had 40,000 cases today, imposing curfews all over, that would be like us having 250K, mayor lightfoot in chicago also shutting more stuff down, imposing curfews(that the gangs will ignore), good stuff people. I dont get it, they wear masks in chicago, they never really reopened, how can it be...must be trump and North Dakotas fault.

Do you believe the death figures won’t once again begin to rise?

And have you brushed up yet on lagging indicators?
How long does the lag take, it's been 6-7 weeks now, jesus, it didn't happen, let it go.

I see france had 30,000 cases today, that would be like us having 200K, what happened ,dont masks work? most of europe in a full panic, shutting shit down right and left, meanwhile Sweden just sails along their merry way.

Once again Merlin, have you learned anything about lagging indicators?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Wonderful news, france had 40,000 cases today, imposing curfews all over, that would be like us having 250K, mayor lightfoot in chicago also shutting more stuff down, imposing curfews(that the gangs will ignore), good stuff people. I dont get it, they wear masks in chicago, they never really reopened, how can it be...must be trump and North Dakotas fault.
No surprise about Chicago. The surrounding counties tightened the screws last week, and Lake County, is one of the tops in Indiana for spiking cases.

My brother just found out today he has to quarantine. One of the kids he coaches tested positive.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It sure is sweet to see cases exploding in europe, mass shutdowns being tried again, it makes sweden and trump appear almost God like in their wisdom.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Are they the target them at people, or do they just release them on their platforms.

Hopefully they play them in battleground states.

The one with the rising chart/cases from back in the day, is an all time classis

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
i'm not sure why we would need an electoral college or to count votes at all

let's just get an independent country to look at the compilation attendances of voting lines or rally's or yard signs on a street. And that would tell us everything

you political people are weird.

spare yourselves the time in your eco chambers and cap some sports or covid, two things that can have an impact on your life tonight or tomorrow

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
quiet covid sunday

let's let that lead into a quiet covid halloween week, we could use less hysteria and scare tactics leading into thanksgiving.

Families need real time together more than ever

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
here are our 3 peaks in cases so far this year, and the # of tests we were doing at that time (7 day averages)

use your 5th grade proportion math and do some deep thinking

April 10
34,383 cases/ 163,337 tests

July 22
69,333 cases/ 827,705 tests

Oct 25
68,954/ 1,210,497 tests

so what is it, that they don't want us to know Bushay?