Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

neither science or mathmatics has not given us an affirmative answer to that hypothesis yet in the unique American experience of responses and flow of this virus

look at Ohio for instance. They are starting on their 3rd spike in Hospitalizations. If you had to put $ on it, do you think they are going to have "smooth sailing throughout October, November, December?

look at these hospitalization peaks

https://public.tableau.com/shared/7JGZTJ6XR?:display_count=y&:origin=viz_share_link&:embed=y

https://covidtracking.com/data/charts/all-metrics-per-state
Looking at ohio, when they did 10K tests/day, they had 500 cases, when they had 20K tests, they had 1000, and now they're doing 40K and they have less that 2000. This whole time hospitalizations have ranged between 500-1000. So you could say despite the year long hysteria, despite the mask mandates and shutdowns of varying degrees, little has changed. BUT it's clear deaths are dropping.

In CA with auntie pizzlosi nephew running these foolish color codes, and the false positive rate considered, we'd be nearly 100% open based on positivity rates and cases per 100k.
You guys really have shit closed? nothing is closed here, nothing, the supposed limitations dont really apply either because the media has chased away 30-40% of business, so bars and restaurants can fit in all who come.

7 day avg took another nice drop today, so while in the last month cases have surged, deaths have dropped from about 840 to 702/day - about 16%.

It certainly appears the non stop fear mongering from the media/left seems to be vastly overblown.

I was very pleased with the nice weak over weak drop today

later I realized that many states did not report today and are not reporting this weekend So we're prob right at status quo. I'll take it

I was very pleased with the nice weak over weak drop today

later I realized that many states did not report today and are not reporting this weekend So we're prob right at status quo. I'll take it
WI didn't due to a software update, prob would have only added 5-10 LA never reports on sat., The point is week after week goes by and the "lag" that never really existed has not occurred. In every state and nation that surged, deaths tracked cases within at most 1-2 weeks. cases have been rising for 5 weeks while deaths have declined the whole time.

7 day avg took another nice drop today, so while in the last month cases have surged, deaths have dropped from about 840 to 702/day - about 16%.

It certainly appears the non stop fear mongering from the media/left seems to be vastly overblown.
Here in CA, the grey-haired hag just spews lie after lie after BS. Hear the same BS when #'s are low and the same scare BS when they want. It's pathetic.

Just wait until the Big 10 fires up the season next week.

Most of the players are being used as pawns. Hope for the best. Don't want any deaths or permanent health issues.

Just after Coach Mullen of the Gators called for the stadium to be packed with 90,000 fans he caught the virus and had to apologize for his ignorance.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Most of the players are being used as pawns. Hope for the best. Don't want any deaths or permanent health issues.

Just after Coach Mullen of the Gators called for the stadium to be packed with 90,000 fans he caught the virus and had to apologize for his ignorance.
Supposedly Minn has some cases. Fleck isn’t giving out any info.

Why, are things getting worse? I think something like 34K people are hospitalized, it was 55K back in late July.
pretty simple...... Its a big country, mosaic remember.

sunbelt has come way down since July right?

quick glance says

California down 5k since July
Texas down 7k
Florida down 7.5k
Az down 3k

that's 23 K right there. enough take us from 55 to low 20ks without evening adding in the drops in other southern states. If we aren't in the low to mid 20ks? what does that mean?

a dozen other summer peak states are down. When one side goes down, the other side goes up

So governors in many states are seeing all sorts of numbers hit records, or start to approach previous spring peaks. Is the Gov of Ohio or Wisconsin or North Dakota going to say.

well our countries numbers were there, now here...we're good

nope. they get paid to steal freedom only from members of their own state.

The virus will get worse the next couple of months, anyone who thinks it's over needs to stop listening to the pathological liar and start listening to the health experts

send all those students to the Governor's street.

maybe some with guns and pipe bombs

don't tread on our college students!!!!
Why those students dont march around campus en mass yelling we will not obey is beyond me? What's happened to kids today, I remember the demonstrations is the 60's and 70's, back then students stood up and demanded their rights.

First 3 days of the week in the books

trend continuing

Deaths up 391 lost souls over what we lost last week S,M,T. increase of 26% in deaths

maybe more concerning.... a big 4% bump in Hospitalizations nationwide in one day

let's stop the panic narrators as Halloween and Thanksgiving roll in