Okie State's Marcus Smart attacks PO69

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: Okie State's Marcus Smart attacks PO69

Tell me more please....Did he just yell N!!! Or did he say to his friend 'stupid N' how did it go down? How many heard besides you and the usher?

Dayton was down by 6 or so in the last couple of mins. The fan felt they should be shooting quicker.

A guard for Dayton was trying to run the offense and get the team a decent shot, and the fan who had been screaming all nite stood up and yelled "shoot the ball you dumb N------"

Everyone within 20 feet of the fan or so heard it. maybe 100 of us. Including the usher, who walked down grabed the guy by the shirt and walked him out. The guys wife (I assume ) followed.

And yes i have heard it before. Quite often actual. Seldom at baseball or football. But at Basketball games pretty often. Normaly not yelled to the players, but said VERY LOUD to the people they are with. Like a Dumbtown Jeem would do.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Blacks play the KO game by hitting White woman and the elderly and it doesn't even make it to main stream media But good fvcking grief is a White man Supposedly says it it gets 24hr coverage...

Wake up White people We are not racist....They are

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Why wouldn't you have made mention of this before?? And by coincidence it happend, just this past week as we discuss this topic today. Ok Boat

Why would I mention it?

"hey guys I heard a man say the N word at a game and get kicked out"?

Should I have created a thread?

I would assume I attend about as many or more college basketball games a year as 95% of this forum. I am lucky in that I have maybe 15 arenas within a 90 min drive.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Blacks play the KO game by hitting White woman and the elderly and it doesn't even make it to main stream media But good fvcking grief is a White man Supposedly says it it gets 24hr coverage...

Wake up White people We are not racist....They are

:lightbulb:

Brick

EOG Master

we get $5 videos of teddy teddy your so fine but he refuses to tell interesting stories from sporting events.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Radio analyst John Holcomb confirms what he said on air: He heard Marcus Smart say the fan called him the n-word.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Former Oklahoma State player Desmond Mason said he was called the N-word every time he played in Lubbock.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Not confirmed yet, but reports are coming out that the Texas Tech fan apparently said "go back to Africa" to Marcus Smart.

Sleepy

EOG Master

What's all the fuss about?

Brock has called everyone in this forum a nigger.

He never got kicked out for it either.

Why would I mention it?

"hey guys I heard a man say the N word at a game and get kicked out"?

Should I have created a thread?

I would assume I attend about as many or more college basketball games a year as 95% of this forum. I am lucky in that I have maybe 15 arenas within a 90 min drive.

Why not?? You seem to be appalled that it allegedly happend yesterday why not have voiced your distain when you actually heard it in person? Maybe its because of where I live, but I find it hard to believe white people yellling out that word in public..

Brick

EOG Master

Radio analyst John Holcomb confirms what he said on air: He heard Marcus Smart say the fan called him the n-word.

Not confirmed yet, but reports are coming out that the Texas Tech fan apparently said "go back to Africa" to Marcus Smart.
oh no so you mean to say that Smart may have lied to make his assault on the fan seem like a valid reaction.:LMAO

Teddy kgb

Banned

Why not?? You seem to be appalled that it allegedly happend yesterday why not have voiced your distain when you actually heard it in person? Maybe its because of where I live, but I find it hard to believe white people yellling out that word in public..

Its funny how 'Appalled' people get when they hear about the word being said and it makes me wonder, if they go to the movies and the word is used do they walk out? Cover their ears? Cry?

Really man you are soooo Appalled and embarrassed and shocked to hear the word then why don't you protest in front of the movie theater?

Brick

EOG Master

Boat you are a moron, you are one of those guys that believes everything they read or hear. try thinking for yourself for once. its just like your job here, people tell you what do do and you do it. too scared to ever be a leader.

Its funny how 'Appalled' people get when they hear about the word being said and it makes me wonder, if they go to the movies and the word is used do they walk out? Cover their ears? Cry?

Really man you are soooo Appalled and embarrassed and shocked to hear the word then why don't you protest in front of the movie theater?

I watched the Lenny Cooke documentarty on Showtime the other day and these guys called themselves the N word at least 100 times. It's unreal.

Brick

EOG Master

I wish he would have taken fat ass fans head off.

You look a black man in the eye and yell Nigger at him..........

Well it's game on.

Man enough to say it, man enough to face the consequences.

Saying?

I am simply posting reports out there (insert dumb gif to boltser self esteem)
dumbdumbdumb wanted the fans head taken off for saying nigger, now hes just posting reports of what may have been said.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Boat you are a moron, you are one of those guys that believes everything they read or hear. try thinking for yourself for once. its just like your job here, people tell you what do do and you do it. too scared to ever be a leader.

Brick have you noticed that 10 out of 10 times when you and I have a conversation it is you that starts the conversation?

I woulda assumed you would have taken the hint by now.

Brick

EOG Master

Im hoping one day you open up your eyes and realize how stupid you are, and maybe change yourself for the better. Not sure thats possible though.:lightbulb:

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Wow I had no idea you spent this much time thinking about me.

Interesting........

BigDaddy

EOG Master

brick what you got against boater

i thought you guys buried the hatchet

boatboatboat

EOG Master

It's not meant to. But sometimes the truth can do that.

the VAST majority of the time brick and I have a conversation...........he starts it.

Brick numerous times has written what he thinks of me, and how I need to change, and what i am all about and blah blah blah. In other words he spends time thinking about me.

Seems kinda odd to spend time think about a person on the WWW who for the most part doesnt give you the time of day.

Granted i tossed him a bone in this thread..........but after all, it IS Sunday.

Brick

EOG Master

Boat i am forced to read your stuff on here, and you are pathetic...it doesnt take much time at all for most to figure it out. Now go back to making a contest you little contest bitch.:LMAO

boatboatboat

EOG Master

As time goes on I am learning just how much this guys life revolves around me.

Kinda getting creepy.

This is how it started with Wade and Kinger

Brick

EOG Master

yeah i cant wait to get in that next $25 dollar contest, please get back to work on putting that together boat i just cant control myself

also wade is kinger dumb dumb