WNBA 2023

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Las vegas phx over 81 1h
Las vegas phx under 165.5

Yes this is odd but based on season efficiency and pace I see this uncommon play happening

My WNBA card tonight.

Dallas Wings @ Phoenix Mercury
Under 168.5
TOTAL POINTS

Seattle Storm @ Minnesota Lynx
Seattle Storm +4
POINT SPREAD

New York Liberty @ Connecticut Sun
Under 168
TOTAL POINTS

All at Circa

PHOENIX MERCURY
+140
WNBA Money Line

Ceasers

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
July 5
Phx +15 @ nyL

Griner and taurisi aren't listed on the injury report so I expect them to play

First meeting nyL won by 18 as a -15 favorite but Phx was without griner and taurasi. Breana Stewart went off for 28 which I dont see happening again with Griner defending her

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
July 9 Sunday
Atlanta Chicago under 168 -110
Caesars

They played Friday to a 82-68 final. The books opened this as the same total as the close Friday of 169. That close on Friday was a bad total as chicago wants nothing to do with a fast paced game with atlanta.
The market has bet this down a bit but imo clearly not enough

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Nice hit

I have no idea what the market was doing with that 2h total

Opened 82.5 at westgate
Closed 84.5
Circa closed 85

I was completely lost w this movement

One more game to go tonight

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
July 18
Min atl under 170.5 -110

Minn coach reeves made it sound that during this all-star break is all defensive focused. They already play at the second slowest pace and an emphasis on def might slow the game even more.

Now atlanta plays fast but over the last three games before the break were the #1 defensive rated team.

The first meeting had a total of 162 and they scored 160.

Too big of an adjustment imo

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
July 18
Min atl under 170.5 -110

Minn coach reeves made it sound that during this all-star break is all defensive focused. They already play at the second slowest pace and an emphasis on def might slow the game even more.

Now atlanta plays fast but over the last three games before the break were the #1 defensive rated team.

The first meeting had a total of 162 and they scored 160.

Too big of an adjustment imo

As long as the Dream win by at least 6.............I am good. Would prefer a 7+ point win since I have them -6

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
July 19
Indiana +2.5 -110 at wash mystics
Westgate

Makes no sense. Mystics team down another key scorer yet they are -2.5 when their last meeting vs Indiana at home they were +1.

Indiana down a key reserve but this fever team handled a full strength mystics team at home in the first meeting