WNBA 2023

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The current mystics starters is 6'3", 6'1", 5'10", 5'9" and 5'10"

They have decided with this crew they have to beat you down the floor. In fact since the all star break they are #2 in pace (seattle #1)

Dallas killed em in the paint in the previous two games. Now washington could someone get on fire from three to stay in the number but ill say go ahead beat me

Dallas -9

choslamshe

EOG Master
Playing Alyssa Thomas UNDER 32.5 pts/reb/ass for the early tipoff.

Potential of blow out city, if this is a rare game that Thomas doesn't play 35-40 minutes, should sail under.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Aug 1
Phx ind over 159.5
Phx ind over 81.5 1h
Indiana-3 1h

Griner has defended boston great in the first 2 meetings. Griner is out today.

Gustafson is going to start. She is a turn stile on defense while having average skills on offense.
Boston should get on track

Indiana is also running a four guard line up which looks to push the pace while attacking the paint which will be open given how Griner is out and Gustafson isn't much of a concern.

Mitchell shot a horrible 7-20 on Sunday. She is a much better scorer than that.

Taurasi isn't concerned about defense and the team plays so much faster with her getting rebounds and pushing the pace while not having to feed Griner in the post.

I see an open court style of game today.

Las vegas -8.5 1h
Las vegas Atlanta over 90.5 1h
Las vegas Atlanta over 176

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Aug 3
Atlanta phx under 163.5 -110

The market isn't accounting for how big the phx home splits in off/def efficiency are.

They slow down and play D.

Atlanta is a very good defensive team yet the market only looks at their pace and assume it's go go go.

2 misunderstandings gives us an inflated total.

Phx home totals should be in the low 150s

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Aug 4
Conn ind over 160.5
Las wash under 157.5
Nyl minn over 86.5 1h
Nyl minn over 169.5
Chic Dallas under 164.5
Chic +10

That Chic line is 13 pts different from when they played in Chicago

I dont see that much of a change for a 13 pt adjustment

Aug 4
Conn ind over 160.5
Las wash under 157.5
Nyl minn over 86.5 1h
Nyl minn over 169.5
Chic Dallas under 164.5
Chic +10

That Chic line is 13 pts different from when they played in Chicago

I dont see that much of a change for a 13 pt adjustment
Those big line adjustments always scare me. So far it looks like a very nice call!

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
What happened to Phx home totals should be in the low 150's?
Good question

Taurasi is back. She doesn't believe in the shot clock. That ball touches her hands and it's in the air.

Plus she's a folding chair on defense. Gustafson is playing more which is all offense and zero defense

Can I claim that the market over reacted to this total?

They only scored 188 pts

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Aug 6
Ind atl und 167
Und 86.51h

Lv nyl over 44 1q
Over 86.5 1h
Over 176.6

Las vegas -3 1h
-5 fg

Chic +8.5
Chic dal ov 42.5 1q
Over 86.5 1h
Over 166 fg

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Aces -8.5

After Sunday's embarrassment they will be focused and last time in Dallass they lost so even more reason to play well. They win by 2B digits.
What I like is they crushed dallas but played a shitty 4Q that Becky is going to point to for improvement.

Problem is you can't play your starters in a blowout. The bench is so bad Alaina Coates, who was the #2 pick in the 2017 draft, with her seventh team already, played six minutes and committed six fouls of which four were illegal screens. How are you in the league for this long and don't understand how to set a screen??

I'm glad people are talking up the Liberty. They are a paper tiger.

They beat Vegas when Vegas scored a three year low of 61 points.

I see value at LV title odds at -300
Yes I believe it

Heim

EOG Master
What I like is they crushed dallas but played a shitty 4Q that Becky is going to point to for improvement.

Problem is you can't play your starters in a blowout. The bench is so bad Alaina Coates, who was the #2 pick in the 2017 draft, with her seventh team already, played six minutes and committed six fouls of which four were illegal screens. How are you in the league for this long and don't understand how to set a screen??

I'm glad people are talking up the Liberty. They are a paper tiger.

They beat Vegas when Vegas scored a three year low of 61 points.

I see value at LV title odds at -300
Yes I believe it

They have the best individual talent that can create their own shots. The 4-5 times I've seen them this year they run nothing
offensively, maybe a screen to open up Young for the three, that's about it.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
They have the best individual talent that can create their own shots. The 4-5 times I've seen them this year they run nothing
offensively, maybe a screen to open up Young for the three, that's about it.
That's why I don't know if anyone can stop all four offensive options. You need to have all four to have an off night to have a shot.

To get this in a series in the playoffs....with the majority of those games coming in las vegas is a big ask.

Best home court in the wnba

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Aug 11
Chicago +12.5
Wtf line of the day. NyL off their goy vs las vegas. They have had 5 days of hearing they have a shot at a title. In comes chicago who dismantled dallas on the road twice. Head to head chicago lost by 1 at home and won by 4 at NY.

Chi nyL over 86 1st half

Las vegas -10.5 1st half
Wash is so over matched here. This line should be 1h -17.5 and a full game line of -14.5 as LV in the 4q means their terrible bench will get minutes.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Mercury owns the Sun...

I've never seen a 1Q like that from the Mercury at any level of hoops. Plus to cap it off hitting that three at the buzzer from about Mexico border was amazing. Then to see them score seven points in the 2Q was just as equally thrilling lol

This Chicago team tonight plays the Liberty tough. I'm lost at why it is double digits.

Heim

EOG Master
Commissioner's Cup is a interesting handicap today. You wouldn't think there is much motivation here for Aces, but winning
team/player gets 30k for winning.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Commissioner's Cup is a interesting handicap today. You wouldn't think there is much motivation here for Aces, but winning
team/player gets 30k for winning.

..............except the last time these 2 met a few weeks ago, NY won 99-61. I promise you the Aces will be motivated.

I grabbed Aces -6.5 last night. This one gets ugly

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
..............except the last time these 2 met a few weeks ago, NY won 99-61. I promise you the Aces will be motivated.

I grabbed Aces -6.5 last night. This one gets ugly
Aces walked off the court in 2h.
NyL played an A+ gm which they haven't done in weeks.

I see this as aces only here

Liberty are a paper tiger

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The LV line is exactly where it was the first meeting in LV

Don't see that the case in this situation.

Also the total is exactly where it has been the first two meetings.
Last one went under because LV said fk it we out in the 3q.

Lv -7
Over 176

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The LV line is exactly where it was the first meeting in LV

Don't see that the case in this situation.

Also the total is exactly where it has been the first two meetings.
Last one went under because LV said fk it we out in the 3q.

Lv -7
Over 176
Absolute embarrassing
To get trashed on your home floor like this
Wow

choslamshe

EOG Master
Vegas was pissed that the last second shot by NY at the end was taken/went in. Add some fuel to the rematch these teams play in a couple of days.

Vegas might beat them by 20+ in two nights when they play again.