Trump steamed up to -150

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I don't disagree.....

But again, why entertain him in the first place if you are Drink?

Right? That's what is even weirder to me?

Why pretend to care? Why waste your time on the phone consoling him? Why give him plays? Why even pretend his views are okay in the first place?

Me? I call him out for that right away the first time he reaches out. We have a serious talk! I give everyone a chance......

If he continues and/or we can't have an adult conversation then I go no further.

What I don't do, is spend time and pretend to care for Rail, try to help, pretend to be above it all, and then run to the forums letting everyone know he ended up rooting against him...

And what a victim poor Drink is when it's all said and done.

This isn't about Rail to me, it's about Drink.

Most people's minds are made up about Rail a long time ago.....
That is just how Drnk is. They may have had a lot more off contact off the forum than we know. I think he’s pretty real. I don’t know how much of the Rail persona Rail has outside of the forums.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Let me know when you move a market Mcirish. I'll wait.

If I did I wouldn't have untold number of 6000 word posts on the forums boasting about it.

See my point?

Probably not.

I dont give a shit if anyone ever buys a play ever again tbh.

Well shut it down? Why waste time, why take the headaches if you don't give a shit?

The answer is - you're a MF'ing liar.

Anytime you wanna gamble heads up, name the price big shot.

Sounds good, right after we walk around the cage for a few 3 minute rounds.....

We got a deal big shot?

I don't like your MFing ass, I'm more than willing to say that to your fat fucking face.

American hating punk bastard. I'd love to get in your face ONE TIME!

Don't respond here, if you're not grandstanding send me a PM and let's get this going......

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And Drink, stay out of Brazil!!! OMG our POTUS almost got you killed by the locals, huh?

OMG what a victim you are!!

Fucking fraud.

Posts 3000 words talking about a personal life no one gives a shit about.....

Another 4500 words about what a winner he is in life.... he can't lose and so on.....

Then opens up a business selling plays, LOL.

Just another fat fucking tout who's trying to hustle people on the forums.....

Most saw you coming from a mile away, not referring to your physique, how you post....

PLEASE send me a PM, PLEASE!!!

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
If I did I wouldn't have untold number of 6000 word posts on the forums boasting about it.

See my point?

Probably not.

Well shut it down? Why waste time, why take the headaches if you don't give a shit?

The answer is - you're a MF'ing liar.

Sounds good, right after we walk around the cage for a few 3 minute rounds.....

We got a deal big shot?

I don't like your MFing ass, I'm more than willing to say that to your fat fucking face.

American hating punk bastard. I'd love to get in your face ONE TIME!

Don't respond here, if you're not grandstanding send me a PM and let's get this going......

Every tout says that they don't need to do it.

You and I have been around long enough to know better.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
And Drink, stay out of Brazil!!! OMG our POTUS almost got you killed by the locals, huh?

OMG what a victim you are!!

Fucking fraud.

Posts 3000 words talking about a personal life no one gives a shit about.....

Another 4500 words about what a winner he is in life.... he can't lose and so on.....

Then opens up a business selling plays, LOL.

Just another fat fucking tout who's trying to hustle people on the forums.....

Most saw you coming from a mile away, not referring to your physique, how you post....

PLEASE send me a PM, PLEASE!!!

Funny thing is, Brazil has a far more conservative President than we do right now.

His nickname is "Tropical Trump" FFS.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Every tout says that they don't need to do it.

You and I have been around long enough to know better.

Everyone who ends up selling plays has an unlimited bankroll and can't lose.....

Of course from there you'd open a tout business? Only makes sense.

Story never changes, only the user names.

This is why I know to stay away from political stuff, some of these American hating MF'ers start to really disgust me.

Time to get off the forums and walk around the block for a few days....

Have a good one guys.

(PM box open)

They didn't want to alarm anyone. Read your history.
They didn't want to alarm anyone. Read your history.

LMFAO-Who’s history are you referring to?

Didn’t want to alarm anyone? Are you claiming the second plane hitting the tower wasn’t alarming?

Or are you saying that instead of frightening a class full of children by abruptly leaving they chose to possibly endanger W and the school.

Read history......too funny

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Everyone who ends up selling plays has an unlimited bankroll and can't lose.....

This is why I know to stay away from political stuff, some of these American hating MF'ers start to really disgust me.

Have a good one guys.

(PM box open)

Don't let these idiots get to you. You really can't take them seriously. That's why I berate them without any regard to giving them any sort of respect.

All you can do is make them look like fools with facts. Hence the White House maps and pictures. That way they can't recruit anyone susceptible to their bullshit.

Take it easy if you do go though, man.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I wasn't a Bush Jr fan but from what I remember they bashed the holy fuck out of the guy for hanging around......

The lefties said he should have hauled ass immediately. Am I remembering that right?

Now when a POTUS listens to his experts in case someone has a bazooka in the front yard he's seen as weak?

Some days you can't win in life.

Thanks Monkey, I just get where I need to burn some energy off, the stupidity actually starts to break me down.....

I won't be gone long.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

Have a good one guys.

(PM box open)

Dont leave your anger was incredible comedy. Itll be sorely missed. Imagine posting on forums for 20 years on gambling torums and having no edge and needing to take a walk out of anger lol.

How does selling plays fit into this?

Dude just try and hustle the forum sheep like the other touts and STFU.

And yes thank you for helping a poster that reached out......

Starting a thread taunting him for being sick, boasting about all you did for him, and then crying about what a victim you are......

You da man!

Wow, didn't know he was a tout. Now his posts make sense.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Dont leave your anger was incredible comedy. Itll be sorely missed. Imagine posting on forums for 20 years on gambling torums and having no edge and needing to take a walk out of anger lol.

Now it's "incredible comedy."

Was that laughter before or after you were crying about being called a name and asking to have someone banned for it?

Bipolar at all?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
1000 feet away

Rod iron fencing

An impenetrable building with bullet proof glass

A heavily armed staff

No wonder trump was scared and ran to the basement

#BunkerBitch

Figures you'd be dumb enough to think they were 1000 ft. away too while quoting the very post that proves that idea to be utterly ridiculous.

Figures you'd be dumb enough to think they were 1000 ft. away too while quoting the very post that proves that idea to be utterly ridiculous.

I have no idea how far they were-I do know they were on the other side of the fence.

I was merely looking at your post of 1000 feet but it’s a totally irrelevant point because unless the crowd got their hands on a tank there’s no way they’d get in the building

You keep hanging on peoples every word for a gotcha moment so you can fire up your insults.

You seem like a person who’s very happy, grounded and not in the least bit insecure.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Now it's "incredible comedy."

Was that laughter before or after you were crying about being called a name and asking to have someone banned for it?

Bipolar at all?

Being called abusive names for literally nothing isnt funny but when someone is that worked up over someone else they have never met.. c'mon you have to admit that's hilarious. Have a good day all.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I have no idea how far they were-I do know they were on the other side of the fence.

I was merely looking at your post of 1000 feet but it’s a totally irrelevant point because unless the crowd got their hands on a tank there’s no way they’d get in the building

You keep hanging on peoples every word for a gotcha moment so you can fire up your insults.

You seem like a person who’s very happy, grounded and not in the least bit insecure.

A lot of libtarded White House security experts who can't comprehend something as simple as distance around here.

I just shoot down your idiocy. Stop being an idiot and you don't hear from me.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Being called abusive names for literally nothing isnt funny but when someone is that worked up over someone else they have never met.. c'mon you have to admit that's hilarious. Have a good day all.

Poor baby. Nothing about scumbag touts is really hilarious other than the fact that they aren't qualified to be anything else in life.

A lot of libtarded White House security experts who can't comprehend something as simple as distance around here.

I just shoot down your idiocy. Stop being an idiot and you don't hear from me.

Sorry about the distance snafu. How many feet on the other side of the White House fence do people have to be to go from a non threat to a serious breach of people penetrating the building?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
They're less than a stone's throw from the containing gate/fence, genius.

I'm glad you're not in charge of my security detail.