Sinker 100

billysink

EOG Dedicated
look at him cry....look at him.....crying in the corner until mommy comes and changes his panties...

do you want me to pay your debt little billy....i'll do it if you ask....but you gotta ask nicely

don't know if JK need his dick sukked Teddy but if you blow him 5x maybe he call it even

I'll leave that with you.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
anyone else wanna beat Sinker with their QWERTY club?

Fukk maybe I finish next year, errybuddy know Sinker love you fukkin Peonies.

This shit good clean fun.

Luv me some Chitty caps

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I owe this forum zero dollars until this contest is finished. I will take care of by September.

In September nothing will have changed for you.

thanks for the bump tho

There you go, JK. If $tinker is still squatting by September, punch him out.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I will show you howid it is done, $stinky. If Quo is elected, $250 contest for the forum on me.

I don't need to speak in tongues on a 12 man Chitty board fella and I got no fukkin idea what you just said.

I'm sure it is very important.

To someone

Best of luck in your search.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
do you want me to take over the thread billy.....i'll get you back to even within the 100 plays or i'll pay the 250......just let me know billy.....you just need to ask nicely

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Re: Sinker 100

Tell you what Billy, if you wind up plus, I'll give JK $250 for a contest.

Fuck it I'll donate $250 as well to make sure everyone knows which way to root.

Get 'em Sink!

And to get in the spirit if you end up exactly 0.00 units ill donate $250 for a contest, that way we're covered no matter what happens.

:lol. :lol

Unbelievably generous.

EOG also will add $250 to Billy's prize fund to make the total a cool grand.

1250 dollars on the line and 3 seasons later little billy still wont finish contest....

billy....let me take over and if i dont get you back to even ill pay the 1250......you just need to ask me nicely

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
I can't put into words what I'm feeling right now, I'm in shock, I don't understand it

Can't stop crying, this has devastated me beyond words, Not just a great pitcher, but a great kid, I still haven't completely processed this. It's been raining all day in South Florida, fits perfectly with the mood of everyone here