Sinker 100

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here you go, Billy. If my John Lewis deadication bum hits, I will give the forum a $250 contest in your stupid name,

Deadicated to the late mobile rights hustler, John Robert Lewis
Tweets and prayers, Johnny. May your memory be a winning bum ticket.

Golf Futures
WGC-FedEx St Jude Invitational .
Odds to win
Kevin Kisner +9000
Risking 125 To Win 11250

Jb777

EOG Dedicated
no, nothings changed.......he still losses when he post plays and he's still stiffing after being mathematically eliminated

30 games to go

current record thru 70......15-55 minus 72units

First rate commentary from our resident statistician..

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
this pee in the corner crybaby might get a get out of jail free card if mlb season gets shut down......on to year four...

just let me finish for you little bill, i'll even up the purse to 350.....just have to ask me nicely

billysink

EOG Dedicated
if mlb cancelled NFL Sinker Invitational will go as scheduled.

I will make plays till eliminated.

Prize is 250 plus compiund int. from Oct 1 2018.

Teddy KGB, Cwisty, Railburt, Dr. Merlin ineligible.

Open to all other site members.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You are a loser, Billy. You made a fool out of yourself and because you have a sore pussy, banning posters from your stupid contest. I will play and win. You can stiff me. she's perfect way to end this farce.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
You are a loser, Billy. You made a fool out of yourself and because you have a sore pussy, banning posters from your stupid contest. I will play and win. You can stiff me. she's perfect way to end this farce.

see post 429, 430

thanks so much for your understanding

Invitation only.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
How about a mano a mano contest between you and me, big boy Billy. If I win, I get invite. If I lose, I'll add $50 to contest and I'm out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pajama Open. We can get this done by Sunday. No risk for you. You will still only stiff $250 to the winner of your stupid contest.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
little billy.....take on dell dude and i will add 250 win or lose and on top of that take over this current contest including the 250 if i lose....

i will take over your current record of 17-56-2 minus 44units

only stipulation is....for me to be so generous.....you will have to ask me nicely

boston massacre

EOG Master
little billy.....take on dell dude and i will add 250 win or lose and on top of that take over this current contest including the 250 if i lose....

i will take over your current record of 17-56-2 minus 44units

only stipulation is....for me to be so generous.....you will have to ask me nicely

17-56-2 ?

Send All Those Plays To Me.

So I Can Fade.

And WIN !