Sinker 100

I like howid Bill pretends he is winning. Maybe you can try to use your pretend $150 to buy toilet paper and masks.
4 cases of Covid in the last 3 months here guy. I got a better chance of taking an ass whipping from one of you qwerty queers than catching Covid. And that ain't fukkin happining.

You really slacking here Bag Rash, keep this fukkin thread on the front page. Do what yer told, too busy talkin to yourself in tongues over at the fukkin leper colony.

poor little billy shit in his panties this time.....mommy only has wipes for pee-pee....

billy boy just let me take over, i'll pay full price and pay for your nfl contest.......just ask billy, just ask in a very special way.....nicely

poor little billy shit in his panties this time.....mommy only has wipes for pee-pee....

billy boy just let me take over, i'll pay full price and pay for your nfl contest.......just ask billy, just ask in a very special way.....nicely
Dave, when yer finished shitting your jorts, getting your eye sockets hamburgered by random high school kids or wandering aimlessly in your Hawaiian bush and yer son's mess, would you .....

Shit gotta be on first tee in 15, will finish later Punchy.

the retarded squirrel found him a nut......go little billy try for 2 in a row and hurry the season is almost over and you need to get to 100 plays and pay your debt

the retarded squirrel found him a nut......go little billy try for 2 in a row and hurry the season is almost over and you need to get to 100 plays and pay your debt

you need to mind yer own biznit before I cold call high school seniors in HB and find one lookin for 50 bux willing to drop your azz, fukk yer hairy wife and steal your kids used needles..

Don't make me dial that phone ya hamburger faced fukk up.