Sinker 100

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I like howid Bill pretends he is winning. Maybe you can try to use your pretend $150 to buy toilet paper and masks.

4 cases of Covid in the last 3 months here guy. I got a better chance of taking an ass whipping from one of you qwerty queers than catching Covid. And that ain't fukkin happining.

You really slacking here Bag Rash, keep this fukkin thread on the front page. Do what yer told, too busy talkin to yourself in tongues over at the fukkin leper colony.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
poor little billy shit in his panties this time.....mommy only has wipes for pee-pee....

billy boy just let me take over, i'll pay full price and pay for your nfl contest.......just ask billy, just ask in a very special way.....nicely

billysink

EOG Dedicated
poor little billy shit in his panties this time.....mommy only has wipes for pee-pee....

billy boy just let me take over, i'll pay full price and pay for your nfl contest.......just ask billy, just ask in a very special way.....nicely

Dave, when yer finished shitting your jorts, getting your eye sockets hamburgered by random high school kids or wandering aimlessly in your Hawaiian bush and yer son's mess, would you .....

Shit gotta be on first tee in 15, will finish later Punchy.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
the retarded squirrel found him a nut......go little billy try for 2 in a row and hurry the season is almost over and you need to get to 100 plays and pay your debt

billysink

EOG Dedicated
the retarded squirrel found him a nut......go little billy try for 2 in a row and hurry the season is almost over and you need to get to 100 plays and pay your debt

you need to mind yer own biznit before I cold call high school seniors in HB and find one lookin for 50 bux willing to drop your azz, fukk yer hairy wife and steal your kids used needles..

Don't make me dial that phone ya hamburger faced fukk up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I had some stupid contest at Peeps. Was a mistake. Won't do it again. But I paid. Stop stiffing the forum. Post your contest.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If I ain't above water after 100 plays I'll donate $250 to an agreed on contest format.

Feel free to comment no matter who you vote for, pray to, if you kneel at work, like other dudes or your mom. Just don't fukkin discuss that here. Thanks in advance.

Lines will be Pinnacle at time of post, Faves to win a unit, dogs risking a unit. No 19 unit plays. No buying shit. Be done as soon as I finish.

I ain't selling shit or talk it either. Post a bit of reasoning if time permits. I ain't quit if I'm own 42 units either. I don't eat buffet, root for Cubs and my mailman name Gordie not Shirley. So please don't shit up my thread.

Start tomorrow.

When does the forum get our contest, Billy?

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
poor little billy......poor poor little billy

standing in the corner with wet panties and nobody to change them...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Other than a lingering slight cough, it's over. I beat those charges like Izzo. Guesser went down like that mobile against Jake Paul.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
wet panties and all the way short of 250........little bill, just say the word and i'll cover the 250 for the contest.....really it's nbd.....you just need to do one thing and need to do it nicely...ask

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here you go, Billy. If I go she's perfect, I will host a $250 Super Show contest in your "honour". Need Rodgers and under, Mahomes and under. Already got Meechigan and under. You are eligible to play but not to win.

Dell Dude 61-661-2 +1,276.29 UNITS (Slippery Pete posts before TheGuesser EVEN - Wager expires 3/1/2020; Billysink hosts an EOG contest before 3/1/21; Six-team parlay posted 1/22 at odds of better than 46/1)

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
little billy you get in here and finish what you started or mommy will make you wear your soiled panties and stand in the corner with your thumb in your mouth again....

you don't want to do that again do you little billy.......you do don't you....sinner

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Gonna make the racists beg till maybe Easter or Memorial Day.

Then I'm gonna have a contest for the Libs/never Trumpers and any Pub who abandoned the Orange Prisoner in waiting.