The $10,000 EOG Invitational-- Who's making it in?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: The $10,000 EOG Invitational-- Who's making it in?

I was ten minutes late for the bowl contest picking my games last year, even though the games didnt start until the next day after I posted up at one of the advertised books on this site and the prick would not let me enter. And that pissed me off.. That's all Tiiely.. I just think he like to act like an ass unless its somebody like Fishhead.

I'll make sure i tell all the places i put in my own contest plays around Vegas, as long as the games didnt start the deadline dont matter. I'm sure they will understand..U missed a deadline everyone else was required to follow and its my fault?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I was ten minutes late for the bowl contest picking my games last year, even though the games didnt start until the next day after I posted up at one of the advertised books on this site and the prick would not let me enter. And that pissed me off.. That's all Tiiely.. I just think he like to act like an ass unless its somebody like Fishhead.

Hope you don't ride the city bus often..............

lap18

EOG Dedicated

explain that to me timely. I have no problem with you, but i am on here every day and I don't understand why the deadline? I thought the contest was to promote the advertising books of this site, which I did. I could not understand why a loyal customer got turned away after posting at a advertised book here.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

You want to ban me?? On what premises?

go constantly bash an employee of another forum, see how long u last..If you were put in an unfair circumstance and were singled out on that deadline, please let me know u feel that way and i'll make it up to you. Or was it was a deadline everyone involved in the contest had to follow (like every contest has a deadline for obvious reasons)? If u can find a forum that is holding an NFL contest with no deadline, please let us know, i'm sure a few would love to be involved in it:cheers

lap18

EOG Dedicated

go constantly bash an employee of another forum, see how long u last..If you were put in an unfair circumstance and were singled out on that deadline, please let me know u feel that way and i'll make it up to you. Or was it was a deadline everyone involved in the contest had to follow (like every contest has a deadline for obvious reasons)? If u can find a forum that is holding an NFL contest with no deadline, please let us know, i'm sure a few would love to be involved in it:cheers

If speaking my mind gets me banned from here, then do it, don't threaten me, ban me. I am done with it, but I will voice my opinion when I see fit. Like I said, I posted up at at an advertised book here, which I believe fits the business model for generating revenue at EOG. If you think you can have me banned for that, get it on it, and if you can't get it done, kindly shut the fuck up.

Tuck- I'm not trying to pick on you but you really dropped the ball here. You're putting up $10k to hand picked contestants. Seems a bit of an insult to the EOG community.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Its a bit more fun to see you blame others because u cant follow a deadline..If i wanted you banned it would have been done ages ago, however the more u talk about missing the deadline, the more clear its strictly on you on how u fucked up.

Lets get that post count up oij213490

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Tuck- I'm not trying to pick on you but you really dropped the ball here. You're putting up $10k to hand picked contestants. Seems a bit of an insult to the EOG community.

I guess i dropped the ball on putting the contest actually together as well, if i didnt do that u wouldnt have comeback the last few days to try and beg your way in..

I guess i dropped the ball on putting the contest actually together as well, if i didnt do that u wouldnt have comeback the last few days to try and beg your way in..
seems to me that you have alienated some top posters, such as Palmtree. It only took you $10k to figure out how do it. With $20k, you'd have a shot to shut down the forum.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Its a bit more fun to see you blame others because u cant follow a deadline..If i wanted you banned it would have been done ages ago, however the more u talk about missing the deadline, the more clear its strictly on you on how u fucked up.

Funny that you say that, I never brought up the fact about the contest deadline in this thread, you did. I simply said you would fuck this contest up before it was over. Prove me wrong.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

So you didn't register in time and you're mad he didn't make an exception for you? Come on man. Be realistic. You have to be strict so that robbers like PO don't fuck you. Don't blame Tuck man, blame the guys who force Tuck to act like that. If he let you in and you win he'd have no problem paying you but the scumbags in the contest would bitch until no-end and "boycott" EOG for paying someone who didn't meet guidelines. I know you agree with me there.

tripp

EOG Master

lol there's really still an argument happening from a bowl contest that happened a year ago?

deadlines for contests here are usually made very clear well beforehand. if you knew about the deadline, or even just didn't see it listed, you have nobody but yourself to blame

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Come on, Lap. You were late making your picks. There's no defense for that... you can't blame others because you dropped the ball.

Calling it like I see it. 12io4j2w90

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Post count? That's a big priority for me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

explain that to me timely. I have no problem with you, but i am on here every day and I don't understand why the deadline? I thought the contest was to promote the advertising books of this site, which I did. I could not understand why a loyal customer got turned away after posting at a advertised book here.

Don't get me wrong Lap, I see your point and it's upsetting. I also understand why you'd be pissed and I can't argue your point.

For example, I have a fantasy draft tomorrow (in a league I've been commish of for 10 years now and I'm 24) and a kid told me he was out because I wouldn't walk him through the process of keepers. I deleted his team, reduced the league to 10 (because he missed the keeper deadine) and he is pissed. I did this because everyone else had a deadline, and if I excused this guy because of computer problems (a logical reason) all these clowns woulda quit or changed their keepers to fuck the league up.

If people weren't such dick heads and didn't try and extort people who run the contests (like Tuck) then I'm sure Tuck would be lenient. If you wanna blame anyone, blame the queer posters that hold it against him for allowing you in late.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Come on, Lap. You were late making your picks. There's no defense for that... you can't blame others because you dropped the ball.

Calling it like I see it. 12io4j2w90

Like I said, I didn't come in this thread talking about that. I said Tuckman would fuck this contest up, that's all. I hope I am wrong, we'll see.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

seems to me that you have alienated some top posters, such as Palmtree. It only took you $10k to figure out how do it. With $20k, you'd have a shot to shut down the forum.

If you're offended that a forum that charges you nothing to join doesn't pick you for a free contest to win 5k then you're a clown. End of story.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

lol there's really still an argument happening from a bowl contest that happened a year ago?

deadlines for contests here are usually made very clear well beforehand. if you knew about the deadline, or even just didn't see it listed, you have nobody but yourself to blame

Fantasy guys to Tucks rescue. That's right bitches, we think rationally and offend you all! :finger004

If you're offended that a forum that charges you nothing to join doesn't pick you for a free contest to win 5k then you're a clown. End of story.
He is just realizing that you have to be buddies with tuckman to get in the contest. It will be interesting to see the final list.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Don't get me wrong Lap, I see your point and it's upsetting. I also understand why you'd be pissed and I can't argue your point.

For example, I have a fantasy draft tomorrow (in a league I've been commish of for 10 years now and I'm 24) and a kid told me he was out because I wouldn't walk him through the process of keepers. I deleted his team, reduced the league to 10 (because he missed the keeper deadine) and he is pissed. I did this because everyone else had a deadline, and if I excused this guy because of computer problems (a logical reason) all these clowns woulda quit or changed their keepers to fuck the league up.

If people weren't such dick heads and didn't try and extort people who run the contests (like Tuck) then I'm sure Tuck would be lenient. If you wanna blame anyone, blame the queer posters that hold it against him for allowing you in late.

I understand Timely, But the fuck'n deadline was like two days before the games started and I was something like an hour or two late and he wouldn't accept it even though I was hung up at work... I do understand deadlines and I didn't introduce that in this thread, I simply stated that Tuckman was going to be fuck this up.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He is just realizing that you have to be buddies with tuckman to get in the contest. It will be interesting to see the final list.

quite a few on the list thats in so far i have never spoken to before this ever

lap18

EOG Dedicated

I have had a few bud lites tonight fellas, don't mean to be a bitch...

quite a few on the list thats in so far i have never spoken to before this ever
And a few got personal phone calls, but the point i am getting at is guys like PO and d hustle would never get the invite because they are on your bad side.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

CK hates black people tripp, that's not a funny joke. He and HT would never donate to their cause. :cocktail

Tuckman

Uh Poster

And a few got personal phone calls, but the point i am getting at is guys like PO and d hustle would never get the invite because they are on your bad side.

everyone involved i have spoken to about it over the phone..I cant stand reading most of what WVU types on these boards, but hes in. That logic dont work. Another one in i have considered putting on ignore at times because hes beyond annoying