Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

NY with a record low 5 deaths today, here in MN hospitalizations and deaths continue a steady decline. All is well!
I wish your prognostications had some effect on the economy.

Or anything for that matter.

I'm not an expert like you but it seems that the extreme rise in infections is gonna force at least a partial shut down.

Can't you contact the powers that be and tell them not to worry?

Do something. America needs your opinion.

Lots of Leaks During the Mueller Hoax Investigation.

Not 1 Pee Drop from Durham.

They Don't Even Open The Windows to Let Out The Smoke.

Mueller Investigation, Collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia.

Big Pile of Shit.
Bill Barr has certainly been leaking about what Durham has been finding. And it's all bad for the dems and all good for Trump. Obama wiretapped Trumps phone.

"Russia if you're listening find Hillary's emails".

"I love Wikileaks".

"China should investigate Joe Biden".

"President Zelensky, I need a favor though".

One and done! ByeDon 2020

i can only speak what i saw in fla.
40 years old and younger not wearing masks into bars, crowded beaches and restaurants are a huge percentage of the spike...
Our idiot governor wont make mask wearing mandatory, and this is why we'll be dealing with Corona for a long time, half the country refuses to wear a mask, if everyone wore one and practiced social distancing, we could have beaten this thing already, but too many Americans just won't wear a mask, so that's why we're fucked

i can only speak what i saw in fla.
40 years old and younger not wearing masks into bars, crowded beaches and restaurants are a huge percentage of the spike...
No one wears them up here, you are looking at the cases and drawing the wrong conclusion, their bars have been opened for a long time haven't they? Something changed, and it's probably the weather, not the bars and restaurants.

The idiot left is looking for someone to blame, instead of using their head, there is nothing wrong with yound people getting covid, they wont get sick and will act as a bullwark to prevent future outbreaks in the fall.

No one wears them up here, you are looking at the cases and drawing the wrong conclusion, their bars have been opened for a long time haven't they? Something changed, and it's probably the weather, not the bars and restaurants.

The idiot left is looking for someone to blame, instead of using their head, there is nothing wrong with yound people getting covid, they wont get sick and will act as a bullwark to prevent future outbreaks in the fall.
How many people will they infect?

Our idiot governor wont make mask wearing mandatory, and this is why we'll be dealing with Corona for a long time, half the country refuses to wear a mask, if everyone wore one and practiced social distancing, we could have beaten this thing already, but too many Americans just won't wear a mask, so that's why we're fucked
not wear
to be fair. the latest number do not include protesters, rioters and looters state wide by the hundreds of thousands....